Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

TROUBLE, Deep Rock Drive .....

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TROUBLE, Deep Rock Drive ..... Empty
MessageSujet: TROUBLE, Deep Rock Drive .....   TROUBLE, Deep Rock Drive ..... EmptyVen 20 Juin - 19:38

TROUBLE, Deep Rock Drive And Live Nation - Official Press Release

BW&BK has just received the following press release:

On June 11, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Management for cult doom metal pioneers, Trouble, received an email from Deep Rock Drive's Steve Hall, Senior Talent Coordinator for Deep Rock Drive, informing Trouble and Trouble Management that Trouble's two Deep Rock Drive webcast concert events scheduled for July 11th were cancelled. "I found out last night that we are currently working out a deal to broadcast 'DRD {Deep Rock Drive} Anywhere' shows. This will make it so that bands do not have to come to Vegas and we can stream our shows from a large number of venues throughout the country. As a result of this we have stopped production from our studio after the O.A.R. show on June 16th and we will not be able to do the Trouble shows in July. I know you guys were counting on this and I hate to cancel but my hands are tied. Please let me know if the band will be playing any Live Nation venues this spring/summer and we can work out a date from there," stated Steve Hall in the email. Later that day, Deep Rock Drive's website stated that "Trouble has cancelled this show," on each of the shows' webpages.

Trouble's newly appointed US manager, Terry Svejda responds, "I'm no rocket surgeon, but it appears to me that Deep Rock Drive has a deal worked out with Live Nation. Just imagine how much money they would have made had they webcasted the opening night of the recent Van Halen tour! I bet Sammy Hagar would have even bought a ticket to that show! And if they do have a deal, I wish Deep Rock Drive nothing but the best with their endeavors with Live Nation!" Svejda went on to say, "But we had a deal here! We've invested a whole lot of time, money and man hours into this! Needless to say I was pretty distraught when I was told the shows were cancelled." Trouble founder and guitarist Rick Wartell adds, "First, they cancelled the shows, then they post on their site that Trouble cancelled the shows. Nothing could be further from the truth! We were really looking forward to these shows!"

Before Trouble's management received notification that the July Deep Rock Drive shows were cancelled, Trouble and their management had set forth plans to release a live DVD this upcoming holiday season on their new label, that was to include footage from the Deep Rock Drive webcast. The scheduled Deep Rock Drive event was to be the cornerstone of many upcoming plans for Trouble. Svejda states, "Trouble had planned their whole US 'Seal Your Doom' Tour this summer around the Deep Rock Drive event. We were also planning on officially introducing the world to our new lead vocalist, Kory Clarke from Warrior Soul, via Deep Rock Drive. We were promised the masters from the shoot for promotional use as well as for the DVD release."

Svejda states, "We had fans from neighboring states traveling in to Vegas to come to the Deep Rock Drive show." To replace their Deep Rock Drive event in Las Vegas, Trouble is booked July 11th at Puff, located at 1030 E. Flamingo Rd. in Las Vegas.

Trouble and Trouble Management are currently speaking with legal council about possible litigation to resolve this issue. "We really don't want it to come to that. We expect that Deep Rock Drive will step up to the plate and do the right thing," says Terry Svejda. Rick Wartell adds, "Trouble is not about lawyers and lawsuits. It's about the music and the fans. Our fans are some of the most loyal and dedicated in the industry and that is why we do what we do."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TROUBLE, Deep Rock Drive .....
Page 1 sur 1