Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où précommander la console PS5 Pro ?
Voir le deal
anipassion.com

Violinist EMILIE AUTUMN

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Violinist EMILIE AUTUMN Empty
MessageSujet: Violinist EMILIE AUTUMN   Violinist EMILIE AUTUMN EmptyVen 27 Juin - 14:01

Violinist EMILIE AUTUMN Makes Guest Appearance At DETHKLOK Show In Chicago - "I Apologize To The Teenage Boys In The Front Row Whose Fingers I Tried To Bite Off"

Violinist EMILIE AUTUMN 92261

Picture by Casey Mitchell

Goth / industrial violinist / vocalist Emilie Autumn has checked in with the following update:

"Did you see me on stage at the House of Blues in Chicago last week (or was it two)? You should have. I made a surprise fiddling appearance with my old pals DETHKLOK, from Metalocalypse. 'Twas great to play with the boys again, yet bizarre being the only girl in a band that is the polar opposite of my own girltastic circus. There weren't even any ladies in the crowd, except for one, which I kissed. What I hadn't realized until that night was that I've actually been present at every show on their mega tour because they've kept my 50 violin tracks in the live playback for the song 'Dethharmonic', which I recorded on their album, so, if you've been to one of their shows and you've wondered why that song sounds so massive and delicious and maybe you've even fainted afterwards or thrown up a little because it was just too beautiful, well, now you know. More importantly though, I had my hair completely down, which was incredibly liberating. I may consider it further. And I apologize to the teenage boys in the front row whose fingers I tried to bite off, but honestly, that is what is going to happen if you stick them in my mouth. Do I get carried away up there? Maybe. Do forgive me."

With Love & Bloody Crumpets from the Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls,
EA

Listen to 'Dethharmonic' featuring Emily Autumn below. To check out more of her work go to this location.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGUzxMYxkGc&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/92261

Remaining dates on the Dethklok tour are as follows:

June
27 - Theater of Living Arts - Philadelphia, PA
29 - House of Blues - South Carolina - N. Myrtle Beach, SC
30 - Hard Rock Live - Orlando, FL

July
1 - Jannus Landing - St. Petersburg, FL
2 - Tabernacle - Atlanta, GA
4 - Meridian - Houston, TX
5 - House of Blues - Texas - Dallas, TX
6 - La Zona Rosa - Austin, TX
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Violinist EMILIE AUTUMN   Violinist EMILIE AUTUMN EmptyMar 16 Sep - 1:07

EMILIE AUTUMN - "Victoriandustrial" Cover Version Of QUEEN Classic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Available For Streaming

Violinist EMILIE AUTUMN T96725 Goth / industrial violinist / vocalist Emilie Autumn has checked in with the following update:

"So, I couldn't think of anything to do one night, and then it hit me: Hey! Why not just record a Victoriandustrial version of the most famous rock song of all time? You know, just fuckin' around for fuck's sake? Nobody needs to know, right? And the rest was herstory...bitches.

And just because this might be the only chance you'll ever have to witness somebody with the unmitigated gall to perform QUEEN's greatest hit live, you should probably get your tix to the tour dates before they're all sold out, which is happening fast and filthy.

With Love & Bloody Crumpets from the Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls,

EA

Go to this location to check out Emilie Autumn's cover of 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. The song is featured on her new EP, Double Feature, which includes a cover of Cyndi Lauper's 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Violinist EMILIE AUTUMN   Violinist EMILIE AUTUMN EmptyMar 16 Sep - 1:08

Violinist EMILIE AUTUMN 96725
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Violinist EMILIE AUTUMN   Violinist EMILIE AUTUMN Empty

Violinist EMILIE AUTUMN
Page 1 sur 1