Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

AEROSMITH Bassist Tom Hamilton Checks In After Guitar Hero:

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

AEROSMITH Bassist Tom Hamilton Checks In After Guitar Hero: Empty
MessageSujet: AEROSMITH Bassist Tom Hamilton Checks In After Guitar Hero:   AEROSMITH Bassist Tom Hamilton Checks In After Guitar Hero: EmptyMar 8 Juil - 0:24

AEROSMITH Bassist Tom Hamilton Checks In After Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Hits The Streets

AEROSMITH Bassist Tom Hamilton Checks In After Guitar Hero: 92792

AEROSMITH Bassist Tom Hamilton has issued the following report:

"Whoa, just getting to the point where I can look back at the launch of the game last weekend. We met up in New York, after weeks and months of conference calls, faxes, emails, telegrams and carrier pigeons, and all got in the same room. Everybody looks great considering some of the wounds we're still healing. Joe's eyes are deep and the fires are burning. His leg is sore but you can feel his ship is plowing through the breakers. Sorry, didn't want to get all literary there. It just felt good to join in the energy.

I've been seeing a lot of awesome bands lately. Saturday night we went to the Pearl Jam show at Comcast. It used to be the Tweeter Center nee Great Woods. It's impossible to keep up with the naming rights activity at these places. Almost every place we play on tour has had three or four names by now. What's next? Preparation H Center for the Performing Arts? Tampax Arena? Imagine the iconic branding graphics! Hey, we should make a corporate naming rights deal! We could be Kraft Macaroni Aerosmith for a tour! Think of the cash flow!

So I was talking about the Pearl Jam show. Those guys are the real deal. They run on inspiration. Mike and Jeff came out and said Hi before they went on. A few minutes later they were blasting it out there. Terry and I saw two songs from the side of the stage and then went out to the mix position for the rest. A lot of people like to stay on the side to get the close-up view but you just can't hear what's going on. If you want to see and hear everything you have to go out front. Backstage is overrated."

Read Tom's full report here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AEROSMITH Bassist Tom Hamilton Checks In After Guitar Hero:
Page 1 sur 1