Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

LUNA MORTIS

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

LUNA MORTIS Empty
MessageSujet: LUNA MORTIS   LUNA MORTIS EmptyLun 14 Juil - 20:14

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

LUNA MORTIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LUNA MORTIS   LUNA MORTIS EmptyLun 6 Oct - 22:56

LUNA MORTIS 98287
bru_dall

LUNA MORTIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LUNA MORTIS   LUNA MORTIS EmptyLun 6 Oct - 22:57

LUNA MORTIS Finish Recordings For Century Media Debut

LUNA MORTIS T98287 Wisconsin-based progressive thrash metallers LUNA MORTIS returned to Audiohammer Studios, FL on September 1st to finish recording their debut Century Media offering. Producer Jason Suecof (ALL THAT REMAINS, TRIVIUM) was at the helm for the record.

The band have issued the following update from vocalist Mary Zimmer:

"Hi Everyone!

I'm posting this blog to keep you all up-to-date on what's been going on in the Luna Mortis camp!

We are officially back in Wisconsin after having spent 1 month at Audiohammer Studios in Florida, finishing up our new full-length album. We had a great time recording with our pals Jason Suecof and Mark Lewis and we can say that these new songs are amazing! We have spent the last couple of days listening to final mixes and everything sounds fantastic. The album will be out in 2009 and we can't wait to share the new metal with everyone!!

We took a LOT of studio footage while we were there... you've already seen our 1st video from the September sessions, but I plan on having two videos up soon, so you can take a peek at what we were up to and how the remainder of the sessions went! As usual, there will be some hilarious additives. Smile

On a side note, if any of you have ordered merch from our webstore, you recieved an email stating that we will mail your order in October when we return to Wisconsin. We're back, and orders will be shipped within the next two days!

If you have seen the new MySpace music features, you now know you can have profile playlists with more than one song... so don't forget to add our songs to your playlists!

Thanks for keeping in touch, everyone and we hope to see you at the KICK ASS, FREE Maximum Ink Halloween Party/Metal Show/Costume Contest on November 1st at The Annex - Madison.

Did I mention it's FREE??

We're headlining, and I want to see some bad ass costumes headbanging in the front row...Smile

Alright, that's all I have for now! Keep it metal!

Mary."
bru_dall

LUNA MORTIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LUNA MORTIS   LUNA MORTIS EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 1:32

Contenu sponsorisé

LUNA MORTIS Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LUNA MORTIS   LUNA MORTIS Empty

LUNA MORTIS
Page 1 sur 1