Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
AliExpress : Nouveaux codes promo (8€, 20€, ...
Voir le deal

Ex-HELLOWEEN Frontman MICHAEL KISKE -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Ex-HELLOWEEN Frontman MICHAEL KISKE - Empty
MessageSujet: Ex-HELLOWEEN Frontman MICHAEL KISKE -   Ex-HELLOWEEN Frontman MICHAEL KISKE - EmptyMar 15 Juil - 12:02

Ex-HELLOWEEN Frontman MICHAEL KISKE - "After KAI HANSEN's Departure It Didn't Work Anymore On A Personal Level"

Ex-HELLOWEEN Frontman MICHAEL KISKE - T93241 www.MetalSymphony.com recently spoke with ex-HELLOWEEN frontman Micahel Kiske about his new album, Past in Different Ways, his past, his work with AVANTASIA, and "false metal." The following is an excerpt from the interview.

Q: I see you have included in your disc some songs from the (Helloween) album Chamaleon. What’s your opinion about this album? Why do you think that many Helloween fans don’t like this album? I must say, that I love Chameleon because its sound was different from the sound that we were used to listening in those years. And I think you have chosen the best tracks of it, such as 'I Believe' and 'Longing'.

M.K: "The best records we did (during my time) were the Keeper records in my eyes, because that was the time when we were functioning as a band. After Kai Hansen's departure it didn't work anymore on a personal level. Mr. Weikath was starting his false games especially behind my back. But I think Chameleon was an honest record; and that's all that matters to me in the end. But it wasn't a band record anymore. I also just re-recorded MY OWN songs from Chameleon.

Q: Do you think that old Helloween fans may consider this album as a kind heresy due to re-recording these tracks from the German band?

M.K: "I don't really care anymore about these types of music-popes and philistines I must say. I can record my own music even as Spanish-folk-songs if I feel like it, and I don't need to ask for anyone's permission about that. I personally think, after how the band has treated me and talked bullsh... about me over the years, it would be rather a heresy NOT to take my beautiful songs back again. This makes morally a lot of sense to me; but the metal-scene has totally false morals anyway. That's because this scene is kissing the ass of a false god far too much = the antichrist. I don't believe in metal-morals. I believe in free (= true) music and in Jesus Christ."

For the complete interview go to this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ex-HELLOWEEN Frontman MICHAEL KISKE -
Page 1 sur 1