Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-64%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-64% sur le Lot de 2 Enceintes bibliothèques Jamo S17F (gris ou bleu)
199 € 549 €
Voir le deal

Krokus Newsletter

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Krokus Newsletter Empty
MessageSujet: Krokus Newsletter   Krokus Newsletter EmptyDim 20 Juil - 22:07

Hello Bruno,

(Deutsche Uebersetzung Siehe Weiter Unten)

It's the final countdown.. In just one week about this time, those of us that travel to Bern/Switzerland, can enjoy the comeback of the 1982 original line-up for the first time in concert since over 25 years ago! What a rush! Take your vintage T-shirts out of the closet and wear them proudly. They're baaaaack!

Winners of the contest have been contacted directly as well as those fans travelling from the USA. They all will be guests of KROKUS after the show in the VIP lounge.

In case you wondered, these are the correct answers to the contest:
1. Which album gained "triple-platinum" record award status? METAL RENDEZ-VOUS
2. What is the name of the groundbreaking album that propelled KROKUS to International fame? METAL RENDEZ-VOUS
3. What are the names of the KROKUS record albums that feature exactly the same line-up as the current comeback formation? ONE VICE AT A TIME
4. There is only one KROKUS song that was recorded twice. What's the name of that song? WINNING MAN

WEB SITE CHANGES:

With the return of the originals we focused mainly on keeping the spotlight on the upcoming concert as well as future events. And yet, KROKUS has a rich history to share with old and new fans. And we have no intention to ignore this fact. We decided that the fans voice and past history would be better featured on our GLOBE CLUB page. If you visit that page, you will see the "main topics" in the left column of the page. Simply click on what's of interest to you. I have restructured some topics and condensed some (not all of it will be done at the time of this mail, since I will be leaving for Europe to join KROKUS this coming Tuesday - however I promise you new pictures and a nice overview of the more than 30 year history of our Swiss rock giants. As of today, you will find the following on the GLOBE CLUB page of our web site:

GUESTBOOK: If you would like to let your voice be heard, make a comment and be part of the KROKUS fan community, click on that topic and you will be heard.

HISTORY: You will find here 2 topics. "From The Beginning: The History Of A Swiss Rock Giant" and we plan to share with you very soon also the "KROKUS Family Tree". This was originally an idea of Marc Storace and he kindly let me run with this.

GLOBE CLUB INTERVIEWS: Here you will find 2 categories, "Videos" and "Text". If you click on "Videos" you will be able to see my interviews with current (soon) and past band members. If you click on "Text", you will be able to read interviews with current (soon) and past band members. The questions and answers are different on the "video" link and the "text" link.

MULTIMEDIA:
This section offers 4 different topics of interest - Videos, Audio, Press & Pictures. Under "KROKUS Videos" you will find concert footage from different time periods as well as the Malta videos I produced in 2006. The "KROKUS Audio" section features audio interviews from the "Lewis & Floorwax Radio Show" in 2005 plus "Eddie Trunk Radio Show" and "Nights with Alice Cooper" from a while ago. Marc and Chris will do an interview with Alice this coming Monday via phone and once I get a copy of the interview from the producer of the show, I will share that with you all. "KROKUS Press" will feature interviews with the band and/or individual band members. At the moment we have only an interview that Dani Beck from Swiss "Music Night" TV show (I translated that one into English for our international fans). As we go on and I find old clips as well, there will be more.

KROKUS PICTURES: Here you will find pictures of the band, performing "live and uncensored". I restructured this part (old GALLERY) to condense things. As you will see, I grouped this into blocks per album/CD release and the year it was released rather than in the old format where we referred to dates only. I will be working on this more extensively once I return back from Switzerland. If you have good pictures of different time periods, feel free to send them to me at peter.waelti@krokusonline.com, so that we have visuals to each release over the three decades of KROKUS.

REVIEWS: This link will offer you two topics - "Albums/CD's" and "Concerts". As the titles suggest, we will post here reviews from the press and group them into the two categories. This part I also will complete when I return back from my visit with the mighty KROKUS.

NEWSLETTERS: This lists all the newsletters since I had the privilege to be the "6th KROKUS". The newest one is always on top of the page. That way, if you want to look back at something, it's easy to find all in one location.

FAN PHOTOS: This link is split in three decades - the 1980's, the 1990's and the year 2000 and beyond. When you send me a picture of you and one of the KROKUS band members in it (and tell me from which century it was taken), we will post your picture on this link. So, please send your pictures in, if you have not done so already. To quote Ray Davies of the Kinks in one of his songs: "Everybody is in show biz and everybody is a star"!

I hope you like the new set-up of our web page where you will be able to enjoy features about the current line-up and at the same time can go back in time on our GLOBE CLUB page. In order not to miss a KROKUS moment, check back often to see updates and additions.

I'm too wired to sleep already and I can't wait to see old fans I met at earlier occasions and to make new friends. This concert will not only be special because of the return of the original KROKUS, but also because of the "Special Guest" band "Span". I used to manage them for a while in the 80's as well and I have not seen them for over 28 years. The night will be "magic".

So, let's do the countdown together: KROKUS in the original line-up of the glory years of the early 80's will rock the "Stade De Suisse" football stadium in Bern Switzerland in exactly 1 week. For those of you that count precisely, that's 7 Days, 168 hours, 10,080 minutes or in other words just 604,800 seconds. As the Rolling Stones sing: "Time waits for no one", so be there or be square!

Rock On, my friends!!!
Peter

[GERMAN TRANSLATION]

Die Uhr tickt... In genau einer Woche werden wir "live" das Comeback der originalen 1982'er Besetzung von KROKUS zum ersten Mal seit ueber 25 Jahren miterleben! Nehmt Eure 80'er T-Shirts aus dem Schrank and traegt sie stolz ans Konzert. Die Originale sind zuuuuuurueck!

Die Gewinner unseres Wettbewerbs wurden direkt von mir avisiert. Und diejenigen fans, die von den USA anreisen, ebenfalls. Die werden alle Gaeste von KROKUS sein nach dem Konzert in der VIP Lounge.

Falls Du Dich wunderst, warum Du keine Einladung erhalten hast, hier sind die korrekten Antworten auf die Fragen des Wettbewerbs:
1. Welches Album erhielt eine "Trippel Platinum Auszeichnung"? METAL RENDEZ-VOUS
2. Was ist der Name des Albums das KROKUS zum ersten Mal weltweit beruehmt gemacht hat? METAL RENDEZ-VOUS
3. Welche Alben haben die jetzige Besetzung vor Jahren eingespielt in der genauen Formation wie heute? ONE VICE AT A TIME
4. Es gab nur einen Song welcher zweimal aufgenommen wurde. Wie heisst dieser Song? WINNING MAN

WEB SEITE AENDERUNGEN:

Wie ihr gesehen habt, haben wir seit dem offiziellen Bericht, dass die Original Formation von 1982 wieder rockt, den Focus auf die jetzige Besetzung konzentriert. Und wir hatten die Vergangenheit ein bisschen auf die Seite gelegt, aber nicht vergessen! KROKUS hat eine reiche und ausfuehrliche Vergangenheit ueber eine Zeitspanne von drei Jahrzehnten, die wir mit alten und auch neuen Fans teilen wollen. Wir haben uns entschieden, dass Eure "Stimme" und die ganze Laufbahn von KROKUS am besten auf unserer Fan Seite GLOBE CLUB Sinn macht. Wenn Ihr auf GLOBE CLUB anklickt, werdet Ihr auf der linken Seite die Kategorien/Themen sehen. Klick dort und Ihr werdet Untertitel sehen, welche Ihr dann auch anklicken koennt. Ich habe einige Themen umstrukturiert und mehr zusammengefasst (nicht alles ist schon vollstaendig, da ich am kommenden Dienstag schon in die Schweiz fliege um KROKUS zu treffen. Ich verspreche aber, dass ich nach meiner Rueckkehr alles vervollstaendigen werde, wo ich Ma!
terial habe und Euch einen guten Ueberblick ueber die vergangenen drei Jahrzehnte von unseren Schweizer Rock Giganten abliefern werde. Ab sofort koennt Ihr auf unserer GLOBE CLUB Seite das folgende geniessen:

GUESTBOOK: Wenn Ihr einen Kommentar habt oder lediglich Eure "Stimme" hoeren lassen wollt als Teil unserer KROKUS Fan Gemeinde, klickt doch einfach auf dieses Link.

HISTORY: Hier werdet Ihr zwei Themen finden. Auf "From The Beginning: The History Of A Swiss Rock Giant" ist die ganze Geschichte von KROKUS zu lesen. Das zweite Thema heisst "KROKUS Family Tree" (KROKUS Stammbaum). An dem muss ich noch etwas arbeiten, bis ich den komplett hinkriege. Dies war urspruenglich eine Idee von Marc Storace, welche er mir "verehrt" hat, so dass er sich auf's Song schreiben konzentrieren kann.

GLOBE CLUB INTERVIEWS: Hier gibt's auch zwei Kategorien, "Videos" und "Text". Wenn Ihr "Videos" anklickt, werdet Ihr meine Interviews mit der jetzigen Besetzung (in Kuerze) und auch vergangen Besetzungen sehen. Wenn Ihr auf "Text" anklickt, dann koennt Ihr Band Interviews von heute (in Kuerze) und gestern lesen. Die Fragen in den "Video" und "Text" Kategorien sind verschieden.

MULTIMEDIA: Dieser Teil hat 4 verschiedene Themen - Videos (Bild), Audio (Gesprochenes), Presse (Geschriebenes) und Bilder (was zum angucken).Bei "KROKUS Videos" werdet ihr Konzert Mitschnitte von verschiedenen Zeitabschnitten in der Geschichte von KROKUS sehen wie auch meine "Malta Videos" von 2006. Die "KROKUS Audio" Kategorie liefert Interviews unter anderen von der "Lewis & Floorwax Radio Show" in Denver von 2005 sowie Marc's Interview an der "Eddie Trunk Radio Show" und "Nights with Alice Cooper" von anno dazumal. Marc und Chris werden diesen kommenden Montag ein Interview mit Alice Cooper fuer die USA Radio Stationen machen via Telephon. Sobald ich eine Kopie dieses Interviews von den Produzenten der Show erhalte, werde ich Euch das mitteilen. "KROKUS Press" beinhaltet journalistische Beitraege mit der Band und/oder einzelnen Band Mitgliedern. Zu diesem Zeitpunkt haben wir nur ein Interview mit Dani Beck von der Schweizer "Music Night" Fernseh Show abgedruckt (ich ueb!
ersetzte so gut wie meine Kenntnisse von Schwiizer Duetsch/Hochdeutsch noch sind das ganze auf English und Hochdeutsch). Weitere Beitraege von der Vergangenheit und Zukunft koennt Ihr dort mitlesen.

KROKUS PICTURES: Hier findet man Bilder der Band, einige "live" und andere unzensiert! Diesen Teil habe ich umstrukturiert von der "alten" GALLERY Seite und werde diesen Teil auch nur auf's wichtigste beschraenken. Wenn Ihr dort mal anklickt, werdet Ihr sehen, dass ich das ganze nach Alben Titeln und Veroeffentlichsjahr strukturiert habe, anstatt im alten Format, wo alles nach Datum gereiht war. Ich werde an diesem Teil ausfuehrlicher arbeiten, wenn ich von meinem KROKUS Trip von der Schweiz zurueck kehre. Falls Ihr qualitativ gute Bilder verschiedener Zeitabschnitten habt, sendet mir doch diese an peter.waelti@krokusonline.com, so dass wir alle drei Jahrzehnte von KROKUS Musik auferleben lassen koennen.

REVIEWS: Auf dieser Spalte offerieren wir zwei verschiedene Kategorien - "Albums/CD's" und "Concerts". Wie die Titel vermuten lassen, werden wir dort in Kuerze Presse Artikel (nach Landessprache kategoriert) auffuehren.

NEWSLETTERS: Hier listen wir alle "newsletters", die wir an Euch versandt haben. Zuoberst ist immer der aktuellste. So koennen Fans, die erst jetzt sich im GLOBE CLUB eingetragen haben und diejenigen, die was bestimmtes nachlesen wollen, unbekuemmert herum schnuppern.

FAN PHOTOS: Diese Kategorie beinhaltet drei verschiedene Jahrzehnte - die 1980'er Jahre, die 1990'er Jahre und das Jahr 2000 und danach. Falls Ihr ein Bild von Euch mit einem Band Mitglied habt (alte Formationen oder neue), sendet dieses zu mir mit dem Vermerk von welchem Jahr das Bild stammt.Dann koennt Ihr Euch in Kuerze auf unserer Web Seite bewundern. Wie Ray Davies von den Kinks mal sang: "Jeder will im Show Business sein und jederman ist ein Star"!

Ich hoffe dass Ihr Spass habt an dem neuen Layout unserer Web Seite, wo Ihr nun verschiedenes von der jetzigen Formation miterlebt sowie die Vergangenheit wieder auferleben lassen koennt. Lasst Euch keinen KROKUS Moment entgehen! Drum kommt doch oefters mal zum "reingucken", ob's was Neues gibt.

Ich kann kaum schlafen vor Aufregung, mit dem Konzert nur 7 Tage, 168 Stunden, 10,080 Minuten oder 604,800 Sekunden entfernt, wie immer auch Ihr das berechnen wollt. Ich freue mich alte Fans wieder zu sehen und neue Fans kennen zu lernen. Dieses Konzert ist fuer mich persoenlich nicht nur "Spezial" wegen der Rueckkehr der KROKUS Originale, sondern auch weil deren "Spezial Gast" keine geringeren als "Span" sind. Ich habe diese Band in den 80'er Jahren auch mal gemanagt und werde sie nun nach ueber 28 Jahren wieder mal sehen und hoeren. Diese Nacht wird fuer uns alle "Magic" (Magisch) sein. Wie der Rolling Stones Song andeutet: "Time waits for no one" (Die Zeit steht fuer keinen still). Drum lasst Euch diesen speziellen Moment nicht entgehen. Im nachhinein wuerde man das bereuen!

Rock On,
Peter Waelti
KROKUS GLOBE CLUB FOR CLAN AND FAN
P.O.BOX 17552
DENVER, COLORADO 80217
U.S.A.

And for tour updates visit www.krokusonline.com and click on "tour" or www.pollstar.com under "KROKUS".

-------
http://www.krokusonline.com/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Krokus Newsletter
Page 1 sur 1