Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

REVEREND

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

REVEREND Empty
MessageSujet: REVEREND   REVEREND EmptyDim 3 Sep - 23:23

REVEREND - First Interview With New Frontman Michael Lance Available
Posted on Sunday, September 03, 2006 at 14:14:34

REVEREND’S new frontman, Michael Lance, conducted his first interview as a member of Reverend recently and when asked how he manages to be involved with other bands such as ANCIENT CROSS and WITCHES MARK, Lance replies:“You really have to love what you are doing. Also it's not difficult when Witches Mark is just a studio project and Ancient Cross is only a Texas touring band. I've got plenty of time to be devoted to all of them.”

Additionally when asked if Lance would be singing for Reverend on a permanent basis or if this was a fill-in type thing, he had this to say: “ Reverend takes dedication and someone who can pour themselves into it and anything less would not be in the best interest for the band. I wouldn't have committed to the band if I was just doing this for the time being. I foresee a long future with the Reverend.”

The entire interview, along with an interview with HELSTAR’s James Rivera, can be found http://www.rr-336productions.com/blissfulviolet.html
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

REVEREND
Page 1 sur 1