Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

THE WHO

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

THE WHO Empty
MessageSujet: THE WHO   THE WHO EmptyVen 8 Sep - 0:19

THE WHO Announce Tracklisting For Endless Wire

Launch Radio Networks has issued the following report from Howie Edelson:

THE WHO have announced the tracklisting for their new studio album, Endless Wire. The album, which is their first in over 24 years, is due out on October 31st. The song titles were posted yesterday, (Wednesday, September 6th) on Pete Townshend's official (petetwonshend.co.uk) website.

Endless Wire, which is the band's first studio set since 1982's It's Hard album, marks the first time in the Who's career that Townshend has solely produced an album for the band.

The tracklisting for the Who's Endless Wire is:
'Fragments',
'Man In A Purple Dress',
'Mike Post Theme',
'In The Ether',
'Black Widow Eyes',
'Two Thousand Years',
'God Speaks To Marty Robbins',
'It's Not Enough',
'You Stand By Me',
and the full length Wire And Glass mini-opera:
'Sound Round',
'Pick Up The Peace',
'Unholy Trinity',
'Trilby's Piano',
'Out On The Endless Wire',
'Fragments Of Fragments',
'We Got A Hit',
'They Made My Dreams Come True',
'Mirror Door',
'Tea '
Theatre'.

Earlier this summer, during The Who's press conference in Berlin to announce their upcoming U.S. tour, lead singer Roger Daltrey said that Townshend's new songs were well worth the wait: "Well, I'm very pleased with what he's written. Pete doesn't write y'know just (in) a flippant pop sense, although he can. There's a depth to his writing that I feel has something to say today, and it doesn't mater that it's taken 25 years. However long it takes as long as it's good. And it is good."

Today marks the 28th anniversary of the death of The Who's original drummer, Keith Moon, who died of an overdose of prescription drugs at age 31 on September 7th, 1978.

On June 27th, 2002, original bassist John Entwistle was found dead of a heart attack in a Las Vegas hotel room, on the eve of the Who's North American tour. He was 57 years old.

The Who launch their first full-scale U.S. tour in four years on September 12th in Philadelphia at the Wachovia Center.

The group's touring ensemble is rounded out by veteran keyboardist John "Rabbit" Bundrick, drummer Zak Starkey, bassist Pino Palladino, and Townshend's brother Simon on rhythm guitar and vocals.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

THE WHO
Page 1 sur 1