Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

ANGER AS ARTNew Album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ANGER AS ARTNew Album Empty
MessageSujet: ANGER AS ARTNew Album   ANGER AS ARTNew Album EmptyMer 10 Sep - 20:37

ANGER AS ART Leader Says New Album Will Be "Heavier, Faster, And With More Vitriol"

ANGER AS ARTNew Album T96484 Los Angeles-based thrashers ANGER AS ART have issued the following from leader Steve Gaines:

"Looking at the calendar - exactly one year ago today we were finishing up a run through the mountain time zone with headlining date in Salt Lake City. Little did we know that it would be Mars' last show, but shortly afterwards Dave Chedrick came into the fold and started to push us a little angrier. Enter Angelo Espino, and a lot heavier. Supporting TESTAMENT, LAAZ ROCKIT and AGENT STEEL (yes again - but we love them - they are family) two more west coast runs, one run to the midwest, and even over to Europe, a last show in Los Angeles - and now it is over. Here we sit exactly one year later wondering where the hell the time went - and honestly, we aren't even the busiest band out there.

As I type this - I reflect on the four year history of Anger As Art - specifically all of the people who tried to keep this band from happening. And it is not like there was a vendetta, rather people offering opinions and judgements like how this was never going to do anything! Standing in Record Stores in Europe seeing Anger AS Art CDs in the racks... what a feeling. More is to come! Now, can I download an MP3 of your demo for free?

It isn't all roses - there have been many trials this past year. All of us have been able to channel all of the rage, hate, anger and disappointment into our writing - and as we go through our demos for the next and third Anger As Art album, I can assure you that the next offering from us will be exactly what you would expect - only heavier, faster, and with more vitriol.... I am hesitant to say more than that - other than we never forget who we do this for.

Thanks for supporting, and we sill be tracking the next album very soon.

By the way - if we do a Festivus show this year, the announcement will be coming in October."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ANGER AS ARTNew Album
Page 1 sur 1