Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Lego 40747 Les Jonquilles à 8,98€ / 40725 ...
Voir le deal
8.98 €

Interview With WHITESNAKE Mainman David Coverdale

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Interview With WHITESNAKE Mainman David Coverdale Empty
MessageSujet: Interview With WHITESNAKE Mainman David Coverdale   Interview With WHITESNAKE Mainman David Coverdale EmptyVen 26 Sep - 13:11

New Interview With WHITESNAKE Mainman David Coverdale Available

Interview With WHITESNAKE Mainman David Coverdale 97607

Harris Bakopoulos from Athens, Greece-based Solid Rock spoke to WHITESNAKE mainman David Coverdale recently about a number of topics. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

Solid Rock: This year Whitesnake is celebrating 30 years, which more or less means three generations watching the band. How does it feel to see fans of different ages, people in their forties or fifties and teenagers standing side by side among the audience and singing along Whitesnake lyrics?

DC: "It is immensely rewarding to see such an incredible cross section of ages. And don’t forget, we have beautiful women and girls who are also coming to play with the Snake. It's a wonderful relationship we share with the audience. And yes seeing so many young faces out there, singing along to songs that were written before they were born is amazing."

Solid Rock: Do you have any contacts with former Whitesnake members?

DC: "Mostly Adrian Vandenberg...we maintain a solid and good friendship. I saw Bernie Marsden earlier this year at Heathrow. That was a delightful encounter, after so many years of silliness. I mostly retain memories of former associates, to be honest. Some good, some not so good. I live a very full life and the present and the possibilities of the future are more relevant to me. I like to learn from the past, rather than live in it.

Solid Rock: You have worked and toured with some of the greatest musicians in rock scene like Jimmy Page, Ritchie Blackmore, Glenn Hughes, DEF LEPPARD etc. Are there any other musicians that you haven’t worked with and you would like to work with in the future?

DC: EASY, JEFF BECK, who I admire immensely and maybe jam with Edward Van halen sometime. But to be honest, I’m very happy and inspired by my current colleagues. They keep me on my toes!"

Read more here.

Whitesnake's Slow & Easy':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW4LQN1Bx1Q&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/97607
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Interview With WHITESNAKE Mainman David Coverdale
Page 1 sur 1