Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

Overland

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Overland Empty
MessageSujet: Overland   Overland EmptyDim 28 Sep - 15:34

Overland

le DVD LIVE AT FIREFEST est maintenant sorti

le trailer :

http://www.melodicrock.com/audio/TrailerFM3.mp4

Full track listing:
Breathe fire, Face to face,
I belong to the night,
That girl,
Run no more,
All or nothing,
Only the strong survive,
Burning my heart down,
Bad luck, Closer to heaven,
Other side of midnight,
Blood and gasoline,
Frozen heart,
I heard it through the grapevine.

FM LIVE AT FIREFEST DVD OUT NOW:
Press Release & DVD Preview / "The third DVD from Firefest 4 is now available NOW! The brand new FM DVD Back in the Saddle that is now available to order on www.thefirefest.com or www.fmofficial.com. A preview is available and the Collectors Edition is a limited edition DVD/CD in gatefold digipack limited to 1500 copies worldwide.
Each one is individually numbered so you will be getting something just a little special.

Filmed at a sold out Firefest IV in October 2007, the venue, Nottingham Rock City, the DVD is Pal Region Free (0) format (users outside Europe please check your system is compatible as refunds cannot be offered regarding incompatibility issues).
Order now from www.thefirefest.com for just £19.99 + postage & packing.

If you were lucky enough to be there, re-live this magical October night, if you couldn't make it be sure to savour the spellbinding performances of Steve Overland, Merv Goldsworthy, Pete Jupp, Andy Barnett and Jem Davis as the mighty FM return to the stage.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Overland
Page 1 sur 1