Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue ...
Voir le deal
64.99 €

SEAN KELLY -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SEAN KELLY - Empty
MessageSujet: SEAN KELLY -   SEAN KELLY - EmptySam 4 Oct - 21:55

SEAN KELLY - Christmas Guitar Drops Next Week

SEAN KELLY - T98146 CRASH KELLY's SEAN KELLY will release Christmas Guitar on October 7th and he's provided the following update:

"I know, October seems a bit early to talk about Christmas... but I'm gonna do it anyway (you know, for those early bird shoppers!). Christmas Guitar is my second nylon string guitar recording for Opening Day/Universal Music, and this time I've arranged 17 of my favourite Carols.

My Yamaha Classical Guitars are still front and center, but this time they are supported by a coterie of sounds, some traditonal, some eclectic, yet all coming together to capture the sound and feelings of a Holiday that means the world to me. I also had the pleasure of bringing along some of my favourite electric guitars and throwing them into the mix as well. Helping me with that task is Mr. James Robertson, my co-producer and arranger on this album, and one of the finest guitarists I've ever heard. He lends his remarkable talents to tracks like 'The Angel Gabriel', 'We Three Kings', and others. I'll be posting some samples really soon... look forward to seeing you out on the road to promote the album later this Fall/Winter!

All the best!
Sean"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SEAN KELLY -
Page 1 sur 1