Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

VIXEN Drummer Roxy Petrucci

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

VIXEN Drummer Roxy Petrucci Empty
MessageSujet: VIXEN Drummer Roxy Petrucci   VIXEN Drummer Roxy Petrucci EmptyMar 21 Oct - 0:19

VIXEN Drummer Roxy Petrucci - "Recording Together Sounded Like A Good Idea..."
VIXEN Drummer Roxy Petrucci T99227 Former VIXEN Drummer Roxy Petrucci has issued the following update:

"A metal Monday mornin' to ya!

It was great to reconnect with Janet and Share again and catch up on our lives. Recording together sounded like a good idea at the time but easier said than done. We did toss around some song ideas and that's where we left it... doh!

I'm not sure if or when we'll record together but in the mean time I do hope Janet releases a solo CD... We all miss her voice and as I told her I'll be happy to slam down some grooves.

This week I'm in the studio recording a new song with my Nu Yawk friend and guitarist Gina Stile.

PS: Don't forget Maxine's new CD release is the 28th of Rocktober!

My song of the day is 'One Short Life' by MOTÖRHEAD... love the riff, love the groove and love the lyrics!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

VIXEN Drummer Roxy Petrucci Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VIXEN Drummer Roxy Petrucci   VIXEN Drummer Roxy Petrucci EmptyMar 21 Oct - 0:20

VIXEN Drummer Roxy Petrucci 99227
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

VIXEN Drummer Roxy Petrucci
Page 1 sur 1