Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

Michael Monroe

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Michael Monroe Empty
MessageSujet: Michael Monroe   Michael Monroe EmptyJeu 30 Oct - 2:52

Michael Monroe’s greetings to Hanoi Rocks street teams

Dear Street Teams,

I'm sure it must've been quite a shock to hear the news of Hanoi Rocks breaking up. I can assure you that it hasn't been an easy decision for us
to make. Although it's very sad, we do believe this is the only solution for us to move forward with our lives and careers. Maybe one thing has to die before another comes to life. God closes a door and opens up a window.

In the meantime we wish to extend our sincerest gratitude to each and everyone of you "teamsters" for your faithful, loving support and hard work
throughout the years. It has been of an immeasurable value to us and I hope we can continue working together in the future on our new endeavours,
whatever they may be.

Anyway, we still have the remaining shows left and we hope to see you out there!

Lots of Love, Respect & Rock'n'Roll!

*Michael Monroe* & Hanoi Rocks
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Michael Monroe
Page 1 sur 1