Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

PRIMAL FEAR "Magnus Karlsson"

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

PRIMAL FEAR "Magnus Karlsson" Empty
MessageSujet: PRIMAL FEAR "Magnus Karlsson"   PRIMAL FEAR "Magnus Karlsson" EmptyJeu 30 Oct - 23:40

PRIMAL FEAR's Magnus Karlsson - "We Are Almost Done With The Song Writing..."

PRIMAL FEAR "Magnus Karlsson" 99916

PRIMAL FEAR guitarist Magnus Karlsson has issued the following update:

“I thought it was time for a little update.

We have two more shows with Primal Fear this weekend before we start the recording of our new album (Saturday, October 31st - Monsters Of Mora Sweden - the festival of HAMMERFALL's Joacim Cans with bands like D-A-D, HARDCORE SUPERSTAR, TEAM CANS, BLAZE, ASTRAL DOORS and more; and on November 1st in Switzerland at the Sounddock 14 - Dietikon with special guests PURE INC.).

The tour with Primal Fear has been a blast! I can’t imagine a better and more fun band to be in. I really enjoyed meeting all great bands and also that I got the chance to meet some of you guys to have a chat and a drink or two.

We are almost done with the song writing for the Primal Fear album and I will go to Germany to record my stuff in December. The songs came out fantastic and I’m very excited to be a part of this album.

Expect a release in May 2009."

As previously reported, Primal Fear are confirmed for the 2009 edition of Norway's Karmøygeddon Festival, scheduled for April 24th - 25th in Haugesund (Norway).

Acts confirmed for the festival include: GAMMA RAY, BEHEMOTH, PRIMAL FEAR, AURA NOIR, PRIMORDIAL, BRAINSTORM, MERCENARY, SAINT DEAMON, THUNDERBOLT, GRAVEMACHINE, NORAVIND, KRÅKE.

Further festival details here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

PRIMAL FEAR "Magnus Karlsson"
Page 1 sur 1