Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

EDEN'S CURSE, BULLETBOYS And PRETTY BOY FLOYD

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

EDEN'S CURSE, BULLETBOYS And PRETTY BOY FLOYD Empty
MessageSujet: EDEN'S CURSE, BULLETBOYS And PRETTY BOY FLOYD   EDEN'S CURSE, BULLETBOYS And PRETTY BOY FLOYD EmptySam 22 Nov - 23:53

EDEN'S CURSE, BULLETBOYS And PRETTY BOY FLOYD Featured On Chris Nelson's Power Hour / Hair Metal Haven

EDEN'S CURSE, BULLETBOYS And PRETTY BOY FLOYD T100961 Hair Metal Haven's Chris Nelson has issued the following update:

"Yes, the Power Hour's back this week, and it's a special one hour show featuring an interview with Paul Logue and Mike Eden from metal hotshots Eden's Curse. I'll be playing songs from their Eden's Curse album, their 7 Deadly Sins acoustic CD, and the new album the Second Coming this Saturday November 22nd from 4:00pm - 5:00pm. Then following that on the Hair Metal Haven I have another glam metal/sleaze rock special. I've had such a great response to the show I did a couple of weeks ago, that I'm doing another this week. I'll be bringing you interviews with Marc Torien of the BULLETBOYS and I'll also be chatting to Stevie Summers from glam icons PRETTY BOY FLOYD. With also all the best tracks on the scene from all the new boyz on the block, join me from 5:00pm - 7:00pm only on www.rock247online.co.uk."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

EDEN'S CURSE, BULLETBOYS And PRETTY BOY FLOYD
Page 1 sur 1