Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à 299,99€ ( ODR 50€)
299.99 € 549.99 €
Voir le deal

SPOCK'S BEARD - New Album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SPOCK'S BEARD - New Album Empty
MessageSujet: SPOCK'S BEARD - New Album   SPOCK'S BEARD - New Album EmptyDim 30 Nov - 15:20

SPOCK'S BEARD - Working On New Album; "No Definite Plans For A Recording Date Yet"

SPOCK'S BEARD - New Album T101832 SPOCK'S BEARD bassist Dave Meros has checked in with the following update:

"Hi Guys!

Just a little update to let you know we're still alive and kickin'.

We've been writing some cool songs for the next CD over the past year and they are coming along very nicely. We normally write on our own and then bring almost-finished songs to the table right before rehearsals start for the recording sessions, but last week actually got together as a band and worked on some ideas as a unit. John and Stan were also in attendance.

Besides being fun, we developed a few things that will most likely turn into a couple really nice tracks. No definite plans for a recording date yet, but we're definitely gaining momentum and headed in that direction.

I've been reading some of the forum posts, and you guys have been coming up with some really cool ideas. I personally liked Thoreauvian Step's idea where we'd make the next CD available as both a download for either free or a 'pay what you like' price, and then offer a really nice hard copy with a big fat booklet and possibly some other stuff that would entice people to pay more for the actual physical CD. It makes a lot of sense to me, but I don't know a record company on earth that would go along with that idea, so I'm sure independent financing would be required for that. But it's definitely a cool thing to think about.

Anyway, that's the latest!"

Dave
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SPOCK'S BEARD - New Album
Page 1 sur 1