Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

Papa Roach

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Papa Roach Empty
MessageSujet: Papa Roach   Papa Roach EmptyLun 31 Juil - 20:38

Voici le tracklisting de "The Paramour Sessions", le nouvel album de Papa Roach qui sera disponible à partir du 12 Septembre chez Geffen :

01. …To Be Loved
02. Alive ('N Out Of Control)
03. Crash
04. The World Around You
05. Forever
06. I Devise My Own Demise
07. Time Is Running Out
08. What Do You Do?
09. My Heart Is A Fist
10. No More Secrets
11. Reckless
12. The Fire
13. Roses On My Grave
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

Papa Roach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Papa Roach   Papa Roach EmptyMer 2 Aoû - 14:12

To Be Loved - le nouveau et haletant single de PAPA ROACH - est disponible en intégralité sur MySpace http://www.myspace.com/paparoach L'album, intitulé The Paramour Sessions, est attendu le 12 septembre chez Geffen.
bru_dall

Papa Roach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Papa Roach   Papa Roach EmptyMar 10 Oct - 22:58

bru_dall

Papa Roach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Papa Roach   Papa Roach EmptyMer 3 Sep - 23:56

le titre de l'album sera : Days of War, Nights of Love :

PAPA ROACH has set "Days of War, Nights of Love" as the title of its new album, tentatively due before the end of the year. Jay Baumgardner, veteran producer and head of NRG Studios, has been tapped to produce and mix the CD, which will be recorded later this spring. PAPA ROACH returns to its roots with Baumgardner, and is looking to duplicate the energy brought together for the band's debut album, "Infest", which remains the group's best-selling album to date with nearly 3.5 million copies sold.

PAPA ROACH recently permanently split with longtime drummer Dave Buckner, according to a message posted by frontman Jacoby Shaddix. The singer wrote, "We are going through a lot of changes right now...Change is good — it keeps things fresh. For y'all that don't know, we had to split with Dave, our drummer. It was one of the hardest things we have ever had to do. He's taking this time to get his life together. We are still friends and still talk on a regular basis. The road is a hard place to live, and if you are falling apart, it will destroy you. He will be missed."

Buckner first left the band while on tour last spring, entering rehab to deal with substance abuse issues. He returned over the summer, but exited again later in the year. Shaddix told The Pulse of Radio that going back on tour might not have been the best thing for the drummer. "Really, the road ain't a place to heal, you know what I'm saying?" he said. "It's like, the road is, if you're not healthy, it's not gonna make you any better, you know what I'm saying. And so, for him, he just had to just go step away from it again, you know, so...the show must go on."

UNWRITTEN LAW drummer Tony Palermo filled in for Buckner on tour, but it's not clear if he will become a fulltime member of PAPA ROACH.

Shaddix also indicated in his post that PAPA ROACH will head back to the Paramour Mansion in Los Angeles to begin writing its new album. The group wrote and recorded its last effort, 2006's "The Paramour Sessions", at the same location.
bru_dall

Papa Roach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Papa Roach   Papa Roach EmptyMer 3 Sep - 23:56

faudra pas se presser, la sortie de l'album est repoussée au mois de mars :

The Pulse of Radio reports that PAPA ROACH's fifth major label album, "Metamorphosis", has officially had its release date pushed back from this fall to March of 2009, according to HardDrive Radio. The CD was tentatively slated to come out either in September or October, although a firm release date had never been established. Frontman Jacoby Shaddix admitted he was a little disappointed but told us it would be worth the wait: "It's kind of a bummer it can't come out this year, you know, but it's like, we want to set it up right, you know, and this record's just a monster. When we got done with it, we sat back and listened to all the cuts and we were just baffled that we wrote this record, you know. And I think what makes it great to us is that it was a challenge."
Contenu sponsorisé

Papa Roach Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Papa Roach   Papa Roach Empty

Papa Roach
Page 1 sur 1