Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

ACE FREHLEY - New Album

2 participants
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ACE FREHLEY - New Album Empty
MessageSujet: ACE FREHLEY - New Album   ACE FREHLEY - New Album EmptyDim 21 Déc - 13:13

ACE FREHLEY - New Album Due Out In The Spring

ACE FREHLEY - New Album T103303 Former KISS guitarist ACE FREHLEY was the featured guest on Eddie Trunk's Friday Night Rocks radio show on New York's Q104.3 FM as part of Eddie's yearly tradition of The Original Merry Kissmas Special.

Frehley revealed that new album artwork will appear on his newly-launched website on January 5th. His long-awaited new album will be out next spring.

With respect to the songs on forthcoming album, Frehley told BW&BK recently: “There’s a heavy rocker called ‘Pain In The Neck’. And actually, I wrote this song called ‘A Little Below The Angels’. That’s a bit more of a commercial one, with a catchy hook. There’s another song called ‘Genghis Khan’, which is kind of like, if I had to categorize it, it’s maybe a little like ‘Kashmir’ from LED ZEPPELIN, a slower kind of grooving track with a good melody. There’s a slower track, which also has a kind of commercial… you know, the word commercial has changed. It’s called ‘Change The World’, which is an interesting kind of track, probably different from anything I’ve ever done. In fact it is different from anything I’ve ever done. You know, I think people are going to dig it. It’s slower, something you could imagine hearing on the radio. My bass player Anthony Esposito, he’s been helping me with the record from the beginning. He is playing bass on all the tracks so far. Anton Fig is playing drums on most of the tracks. I’ve got my touring drummer Scot Coogan; he’s going to be on a couple of tracks on the record. And I don’t think I mentioned Derrek Hawkins, the other guitar player
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
DepressiveAge

DepressiveAge

MessageSujet: Re: ACE FREHLEY - New Album   ACE FREHLEY - New Album EmptyLun 22 Déc - 12:28

Enfin! Je croyais qu'il allait nous faire le coup des Guns avec son album sans cesse retardé!
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: ACE FREHLEY - New Album   ACE FREHLEY - New Album EmptyMer 7 Jan - 0:08

le titre : Anomaly et l'art work de ce nouvel album à sortir ce printemps :

ACE FREHLEY - New Album 3172381930_8c21d3f4cd_o

Former KISS guitarist Ace Frehley has set "Anomaly" as the title of his new solo album, tentatively due this spring. Check out the cover artwork below.

In an early 2008 interview with Billboard, Frehley stated about his forthcoming solo CD, "Basically, I'm trying to get back into the mindset I was in when I did my first solo record [1978's 'Ace Frehley']. That record seemed to have all the elements everybody liked — a real cool instrumental, a hit single, some real heavy rockers, a nice variety of different genres of music."

Among his favorite new tracks are "A Little Below the Angels", hard-rocking "Pain in the Neck" and an instrumental called "Fractured Quantum", which is a follow-up to his previous instrumentals "Fractured Mirror" and "Fractured Too". Another favorite is "groove song" titled "Genghis Khan", which he likens in tone to LED ZEPPELIN's "Kashmir".

Frehley told MyrtleBeachOnline.com that he's shooting for 12 tracks on his next album, his first in 18 years. Studio work has spanned several months, and some of the songs go back 12 years.

Frehley recently spent time on the road fronting a band that featured second guitarist Derek Hawkins, drummer Scot Coogan (ex-BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION) and bassist Anthony Esposito (ex-LYNCH MOB).
DepressiveAge

DepressiveAge

MessageSujet: Re: ACE FREHLEY - New Album   ACE FREHLEY - New Album EmptySam 10 Jan - 18:21

Je suis sûr que le contenu sera meilleur que la pochette!!!!!!!!!!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ACE FREHLEY - New Album   ACE FREHLEY - New Album Empty

ACE FREHLEY - New Album
Page 1 sur 1