Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le compte fidélité
19.99 €
Voir le deal

LED ZEPPELIN Singer ROBERT PLANT

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

LED ZEPPELIN Singer ROBERT PLANT Empty
MessageSujet: LED ZEPPELIN Singer ROBERT PLANT   LED ZEPPELIN Singer ROBERT PLANT EmptyJeu 25 Déc - 0:05

LED ZEPPELIN Singer ROBERT PLANT Big Fan Of British Sitcom Gavin & Stacey

LED ZEPPELIN Singer ROBERT PLANT 103330

BBC News is reporting:

Gavin & Stacey co-writers James Corden and Ruth Jones have announced there will be a third series of the hit comedy show. They made the announcement live on stage in Barry Island, where Jones was hosting an open-air edition of her BBC Radio Wales show. Corden, who plays Smithy in the series, said they hoped they would not let the audience and the show down. He also said he was to present the Brits alongside KYLIE MINOGUE.

Porthcawl-born Jones, who plays Nessa in the award-winning comedy, told the audience: "We love coming down here and filming the show. "The people of Barry are so warm and friendly."

Their announcement was greeted with loud cheers by a crowd of around 1,000 people which had gathered in front of the BBC stage on Sunday morning.

Some were brandishing signs which said: "Third series please" and "We love Gavin & Stacey".

Meanwhile, singer Robert Plant appeared as a special guest after revealing he was a big Gavin & Stacey fan.

The Led Zeppelin legend told Jones: "You've made me smile so much this last couple of years - thank you!"

In his interview, Plant also spoke about his links to Wales and his interest in its history and mythology.
"My parents used to take me to the castles (in Wales) and tell me a lot about the glory days," he said.

Read more here.

(Photo: Ruth Jones and Gavin & Stacey fan Robert Plant)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

LED ZEPPELIN Singer ROBERT PLANT
Page 1 sur 1