Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le compte fidélité
19.99 €
Voir le deal

titre officiel de l'équipe de foot "QUIREBOYS"

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

titre officiel de l'équipe de foot "QUIREBOYS" Empty
MessageSujet: titre officiel de l'équipe de foot "QUIREBOYS"   titre officiel de l'équipe de foot "QUIREBOYS" EmptyJeu 1 Jan - 23:50

QUIREBOYS" viennent d'enregistrer le tiotre officiel de l'équipe de foot des Blyth Spartans, le titre est dispo ici :

http://www.townsend-records.co.uk/artist.php?artist=Quireboys&pType=6

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3081/3152861345_3903406c93_o.jpg

After the band's sold-out December 22, 2008 concert at the Newcastle Academy, THE QUIREBOYS went into Blast studios and recorded the official song for the U.K. soccer team Blyth Spartans who face Premier League's Blackburn Rovers on January 5 in front of the Setanta Sports.

According to What's On NE, releasing a song to celebrate Blyth's class of 2008 was the brainchild of rock writer and editor of the RushOnRock.com web site, Simon Rushworth.

"I used to watch Spartans with my oldest mate Paccers all the time as a kid," he said. "I remember thousands turning out for a cup tie one night against Bromsgrove Rovers but I was only four in 1978 so the Blackburn match is the biggest for me. I knew Paul [Guerin, THE QUIREBOYS guitarist] was a Spartans fanatic so I made a few calls and THE QUIREBOYS were well up for it."

Spartans' nominated charity, the Make A Wish Foundation, will benefit from any profits from sales. Club secretary Ian Evans said: "We're all very excited about this song. We've never had a song written for us before and I know Paul will deliver the goods. He's good friends from way back with one of our board members, Kevin Scott, and Kevin has every faith in the band."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

titre officiel de l'équipe de foot "QUIREBOYS"
Page 1 sur 1