Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

IMPELLITTERI's Wicked Maiden ............

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

IMPELLITTERI's Wicked Maiden ............ Empty
MessageSujet: IMPELLITTERI's Wicked Maiden ............   IMPELLITTERI's Wicked Maiden ............ EmptyVen 2 Jan - 20:01

IMPELLITTERI's Wicked Maiden Due This Month In Japan, Next Month Elsewhere

IMPELLITTERI's Wicked Maiden ............ 103872

Metal vocalist ROB ROCK (DRIVER, IMPELLITTERI, M.A.R.S.) has issued the following update:

"Happy New Year to you all!

I am officially once again fronting the heavy metal band Impellitteri.

There has been speculation of whether I am a member or not, so I am here to state that Impellitteri is officially re-formed with Rob Rock as the lead singer, and we have every intention of building a future for the band.

We will be touring and exploring every possible venue to build the band into an international brand. We look forward to making many records in the future and look forward to touring as many countries as possible.

Our first release titled Wicked Maiden will be released in late January starting with Japan, followed by Europe, and then the United States.

The record is pure metal with screaming vocals, shredding guitar solos, killer rhythm section, and a fat production. Wicked Maiden was mixed in Vancouver Canada by Greg Reely, and mastered by George Marino!!

I am sure that all the fans of the classic Rob and Chris Impellitteri albums will be very pleased with our new release - Wicked Maiden.

2009 is looking to be an active year for me as I resurrect my role in Impellitteri, and the Rob Rock solo band releases a live DVD later in 2009, and the Driver group performs at the Bang Your Head festival in June. These activities come at a time when the economy worldwide is in turmoil and I am extremely grateful to all of the music lovers out there that continue to support my creativity. Cheers to all of you, and have a happy and blessed New Year!"

Meanwhile, the Impellitteri site states that Wicked Maiden will be released on February 25th in North America via Victor.

The tracklisting:
'Wicked Maiden',
'Last Of A Dying Breed',
'Destruction',
'Garden Of Eden',
'The Vision',
'Eyes Of An Angel',
'No More School',
'Wonderful Life',
'Holy Man',
'Battle Rages'.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=39547853

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

IMPELLITTERI's Wicked Maiden ............
Page 1 sur 1