Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-31%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable Gamer Lenovo 15” – RTX 4060 Core i5-12450H RAM 16 Go ...
824.99 € 1199.99 €
Voir le deal

THROES OF DAWN

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

THROES OF DAWN Empty
MessageSujet: THROES OF DAWN   THROES OF DAWN EmptySam 3 Jan - 16:49

THROES OF DAWN - "The Recording Of This Album Has Not Been An Easy Task"

THROES OF DAWN T103917 Finland's THROES OF DAWN have checked in with the following update:

"The recordings of the fifth album have been finished on most parts and the sound engineer will start the mixing process at the very beginning of January.

As you can guess, the recording of this album has not been an easy task. It has required the patience of a dead animal to pull this thing through. But I can guarantee you it has been well worth all the time and trouble. This album is going to be the ultimate Throes Of Dawn album, our magnum opus.

We are well behind the schedules and plans, and I'm not going to give you any release date because it will probably not hold anyway, but the most important thing is that we are actually making progress and all the work will be over very soon."

For more information on Throes Of Dawn go to this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

THROES OF DAWN
Page 1 sur 1