Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

L'ANGUISETTE Introduce New Bassist

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

L'ANGUISETTE Introduce New Bassist Empty
MessageSujet: L'ANGUISETTE Introduce New Bassist   L'ANGUISETTE Introduce New Bassist EmptyLun 12 Jan - 14:15

L'ANGUISETTE Introduce New Bassist 104487

Philadelphia, PA-based experimental metal band L'ANGUISETTE featuring WOODS OF YPRES founder David Gold on drums have announced the addition of bassist Greg McNichol. Vocalist Bianca Lindblad has issued the following update:

"Greg's been a friend of Joe's and mine for a long time. Greg's first band was Joe's band, ABSYNTH, starting around 2002 at the tender age of 16. After Joe and I had been playing music together for a while and were looking for a drummer and bassist for a full line up for ENOLA, Greg volunteered. During our hiatus from 2006-2008 for school, Greg played with a couple other bands and has experience in multiple genres such as jazz, folk, rock, and metal. Just recently, he volunteered again to be part of L'anguisette and we gladly accepted. He's the one playing bass on the original demos, so we are very happy to welcome him back again.

I hope that 2009 is treating you well, my friends. As for me, life is looking brighter. I'm feeling very creative and inspired: musically, artistically, and personally... and I heartily wish the same for you all."

L'anguisette, also featuring THE GREEN EVENING REQUIEM guitarist Joe Winiarski, have posted four audio samples online. Go to this location to check out the songs 'Looming Of Dust In The Dark', 'Matchgirl Winter', 'The Whore' and 'Broken'.

Stay tuned for updates.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1