Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-200€ Smart TV LG 65″ 4K QNED MiniLED
799 € 999 €
Voir le deal

DECADENCE news

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DECADENCE news Empty
MessageSujet: DECADENCE news   DECADENCE news EmptyLun 19 Jan - 15:12

DECADENCE news

DECADENCE ON SWEDISH TOUR WITH UNLEASHED

Decadence will join in on Unleashed's two Swedish tour dates (replacing Diabolical) together with Belphegor and Devian the 13th-14th of March 2009. The first show will be in Stockholm at Klubben, Fryshuset and the other one will be in Gothenburg at Sticky Fingers. This was confirmed today so more information about these shows will be available shortly. You will find some links in the "Live"-section. We actually thought that our next show in Stockholm would be the releaseparty but this will be an excellent warm up for that! Prepare for some brutal headbanging!

STUDIO UPDATE - VOCALS COMPLETE

This week, the vocals were recorded, and now it really feels like we're approaching the completion of our new album - we're really excited about that! I (Kitty) pushed my limits one step further, again, this time around! I really enjoyed it and playing with my vocals as always. We recorded a video clip from the session which is up on YouTube.

DECADENCE news Decadencebb400
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DECADENCE news
Page 1 sur 1