Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -22%
Acer Nitro QG241YM3BMIIPX – Ecran PC Gaming ...
Voir le deal
139.99 €

Organizers "Pushing Hard" To Confirm METALLICA

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Organizers "Pushing Hard" To Confirm METALLICA Empty
MessageSujet: Organizers "Pushing Hard" To Confirm METALLICA   Organizers "Pushing Hard" To Confirm METALLICA EmptyLun 19 Jan - 19:33

Organizers "Pushing Hard" To Confirm METALLICA For Knebworth

Whtimes.co.uk is reporting:

Plans to host a massive summer rock festival at Knebworth remain on track, the WHT has learned.

In November, we reported American metal giants METALLICA were rumoured to be headlining a new rock festival, to take place at the stately home in July, writes Chris Richards.

And on Thursday, Knebworth House's managing director Martha Lytton-Cobbold said that discussions to secure the band were ongoing.

Speaking exclusively to the WHT, she said: "I have nothing confirmed at this stage," but added: "I would love them [Metallica] to come and I am pushing very hard [to get them]."

If confirmed, the event would provide competition to the Download festival, which takes place at Donington from June 12 to 14.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Organizers "Pushing Hard" To Confirm METALLICA
Page 1 sur 1