Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

Update: P.E.I. Still In Negotiations With KISS, AC/DC.....

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Update: P.E.I. Still In Negotiations With KISS, AC/DC..... Empty
MessageSujet: Update: P.E.I. Still In Negotiations With KISS, AC/DC.....   Update: P.E.I. Still In Negotiations With KISS, AC/DC..... EmptyLun 19 Jan - 19:55

Update: P.E.I. Still In Negotiations With KISS, AC/DC For Summer Concerts

Times & Transcript is reporting:

The Prince Edward Island government has received four proposals for a summer concert on P.E.I. with another one possibly coming.

The Department of Tourism has confirmed that David Carver, the man behind the successful BLACK EYED PEAS and AEROSMITHUpdate: P.E.I. Still In Negotiations With KISS, AC/DC..... Mag-glass_10x10 shows, did submit a proposal but wants to fine-tune it and has asked for an extension.

The deadline for proposals for a summer concert was 5 p.m. on Thursday but the province said it had no problem giving Carver an extra week, which is what he asked for.

It's shaping up to be a banner year for summer concerts in the Maritimes.

KISS is all but confirmed to play an outdoor show at the Halifax Commons on Saturday, July 18, while the City of Moncton has made it public that it is in negotiations with AC/DC for an outdoor concert at Magnetic Hill.

A tourism official told Transcontinental Media that at least one proposal contains a name that qualifies as a major headline act.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Update: P.E.I. Still In Negotiations With KISS, AC/DC.....
Page 1 sur 1