Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

Junyard Dogs new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Junyard Dogs  new album Empty
MessageSujet: Junyard Dogs new album   Junyard Dogs  new album EmptyJeu 22 Jan - 19:05

Un peu d'infos sur le futur EP de Junkyard Dogs

"Thanks for your Questions Axldobby,

The cover of "Hey Baby" is about a month old done very quickly in the studio to get us on MySpace. We're in the process, today as a matter of fact, of going back into the studio and revising and re-mixing our cover demo which will have a sampling of what we've been working on for our club dates locally. As far as the original music, that should be more close to finished sometime this Spring. As far as how the music will sound, all I can tell you right now is that there are hints of a classic Van Halen style and more of a harder edge than what Dirty Rhythm did. I think you'll be pleased by the final work. And yes, Jeff's voice STILL has the same quality as the Dirty Rhythm days. I sing the high backups with Jeff (when I'm not singing 'Tush' or 'Free Ride'), and Troy brings on a good backup vocal as well.
We'll have updates in the bulletins as we get things closer to final mix.
Hope that helped with your questions.

Ronnie Jay"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Junyard Dogs new album
Page 1 sur 1