Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

EMMINENCE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

EMMINENCE Empty
MessageSujet: EMMINENCE   EMMINENCE EmptySam 24 Jan - 16:35

EMINENCE Part Ways With Singer

Brazilian death metallers EMINENCE have parted ways with singer Wallace Parreiras. The band have issued the following update:

"After so long, I think it was in the best interest of both Eminence and Wallace to part ways. I will say this that in the last five years, Wallace has been amazing singer to us. Every band has its growing pains, and after touring and living together, we all came to a conclusion that a change had to be made. It was a mutual agreement.

I have to announce the addition of Bruno Paraguay (DILÚVIO) and Bernardo Gosaric (HELLTRUCKER, IMPURITY) to new line up. Bruno will take care of the vocals and Bernardo is the new bass player.

I would like to thank all our fans and friends for always supporting us. Right now it is a new door and chapter open in our lives. I wish everyone a wonderful 2009 with less negativity."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

EMMINENCE
Page 1 sur 1