Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue ...
Voir le deal
64.99 €

THE QUILL

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

THE QUILL Empty
MessageSujet: THE QUILL   THE QUILL EmptySam 24 Jan - 16:37

THE QUILL Are "Still Around"

Swedish metallers THE QUILL have issued the following update:

"The Quill are – even though it might not look like it – still around. It's true, the last year or so nothing much have happened that could be noticed on the outside, and yes, we've been through a sort of hibernation. But we haven't gave up on the idea of producing a new album and do at least on or two more extensive tours. What's happening right now is that we're recording new songs with new arrangements. That's all that I can say for the time being. I don't mean to be overly secretive, but bear with me; soon there will hopefully come some really serious news about this band that we, the members, love and treasure, and that has so many faithful fans out there. So... be cool and look out for us. We miss you all very much."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

THE QUILL
Page 1 sur 1