Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

SAXON

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SAXON Empty
MessageSujet: SAXON   SAXON EmptyVen 29 Sep - 0:47

SAXON's Nibbs Carter: "We've Been Writing A Lot And We've Got Loads And Loads And Loads..."
SAXON 52058pc7
Metal-Rules.com has issued an interview with SAXON's Paul Quinn and Nibbs Carter, conducted by Marko Syrjälä. The following is an excerpt:

Q:
How about the next Saxon studio album. Do you have anything to tell us about that?

Nibbs Carter:
"We’ve been writing a lot and we’ve got loads and loads and loads of it. Actually we’re writing all the time, I mean we’re using ideas that we wrote a long time ago, it’s always the same, but this time…"

Q:
You should say it’s going to be the best Saxon album ever or whatever… (laughs)."

Nibbs Carter:
"No, I don’t think so. It’ll be the best Saxon album next year, that’s for sure (laughs)!"

Paul Quinn:
"I’d like to make sure that nobody misses out on Lionheart, if you’ve not got it already, buy it! What’s stopping you?

Check out the complete interview at this location. http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=671&Itemid=60
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

SAXON Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SAXON   SAXON EmptyLun 16 Oct - 19:12

SAXON - Cancellation Of South American Shows Explained

SAXON's manager Thomas Jensen has posted the following update on the band's official website:

"Unfortunately I have to announce that Saxon have to cancel all festival appearances in South America due to recording commitments. Please don't book any flights. I am really sorry to have to send this news."

The five cancelled gigs were scheduled to take place from October 7th to October 14th in Mexico, Argentina and Brazil.

However, Saxon still intend to perform in Belgium on November 18th.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SAXON
Page 1 sur 1