Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -25%
-100€ Barre de son Hisense Dolby Atmos 5.1.2
Voir le deal
299.99 €
anipassion.com

Guns n' Roses

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Guns n' Roses Empty
MessageSujet: Guns n' Roses   Guns n' Roses EmptyMar 1 Aoû - 1:35

une petite vidéo des Guns n' Roses à Birmingham qui nous offrent un bon "Used to Love Her" accompagnés du fameux Izzy Stradlin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxmeUiXFenc
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

Guns n' Roses Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Guns n' Roses   Guns n' Roses EmptyMer 2 Aoû - 15:31

GUNS 'N' ROSES - Bootleg Footage Of SEBASTIAN BACH Performing 'Paradise City' Online

As previously reported, GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose was taken ill on Sunday (July 30th) night, during the final UK date of the band's current tour. The singer left the Wembley Arena stage and was replaced by former SKID ROW singer SEBASTIAN BACH for the songs 'Night Train' and 'Paradise City'. Fair-to-poor quality bootleg footage of Bach performing 'Paradise City' is now online at this location. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ7TZ6DIEVo

A UK representative for Guns N' Roses could not confirm the specific details behind Rose's illness.
bru_dall

Guns n' Roses Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Guns n' Roses   Guns n' Roses EmptyLun 7 Aoû - 16:22

GILBY CLARKE On GUNS N' ROSES - "As The Years Go By I Tend To Forget The Crap; The Band Was Great And We Loved Playing"

FHM US recently conducted an interview with SUPERNOVA/ex-GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Gilby Clarke. The following is a brief excerpt from the conversation:

FHM: Do you miss playing with those guys (G 'N' R)?

Clarke: "It was like anything in life — it had a beginning, middle and an end. I have great memories and, as the years go by I tend to forget the crap; the band was great and we loved playing. But you know what? It doesn’t exist anymore. We’re not the same people, so even if you put us all in a room together and say, 'Go play 'Welcome to the Jungle',' it’s not the same. I don’t wanna do that anymore. I did it and it was great, but I don’t really need to relive that. I’m way more excited about Supernova."

FHM: Jason Newsted said it was perfect timing for Supernova because rock is making a strong comeback.

Clarke: "Yeah! Dude, I’m doing a show tonight in Budapest, Hungary, with my solo band, and there are kids who never saw Guns N' Roses, but they’re rock fans. They’ve all got their Guns N' Roses shirts on but they’ve never seen the band, so they’re gonna see one of the guys from the band tonight. There’s a whole new generation of rock 'n' rollers, man, and Jason was absolutely right. This is the perfect time."

FHM: To get back to Guns N' Roses for a moment, do you think Chinese Democracy will come out this year?

Clarke: "I certainly hope so because I’m so over talking about it. This anticipation is ridiculous. Just get the fuckin’ thing out! Every interview I do I get two or three questions about it and I haven’t even been in that goddamn rehearsal room in 10 years."

FHM: Does Axl still have what it takes to create great rock?

Clarke: "I’ve always said he’s an incredibly talented guy. The things he writes about blows my mind. The music probably isn't going to have the same angst that it had, but there’s probably gonna be some really great stuff on there."

To read the entire interview go to this location. http://www.fhmus.com/articles-1295.asp?page=2
bru_dall

Guns n' Roses Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Guns n' Roses   Guns n' Roses EmptySam 12 Aoû - 20:18

GUNS N' ROSES Singer Visits Cancer Charity

The following report is courtesy of NME.com (www.nme.com):

Surprise Trip To The Teenage Cancer Trust

GUNS N' ROSES singer Axl Rose has made a surprise visit to the Teenage Cancer Trust Ward at the University College Hospital in London.

The singer had just completed Guns N' Roses' controversial European tour, culminating with a final date at Wembley Arena a week last Sunday (July 30).

Simon Davies the CEO of the Teenage Cancer Trust Ward said: "We were so touched that Axl wanted to visit the Teenage Cancer Trust ward in London.

"Axl spent time speaking with each of the patients individually asking about their diagnosis and treatment, and what they enjoyed doing when they were not in hospital. Speaking with patients after Axl's visit, I got a real sense of just how excited they were to have met him and how much it lifted their spirits."

The Teenage Cancer Trust is known for its strong links with Rock music. Each year THE WHO singer Roger Daltrey produces a week of shows at the Royal Albert Hall, which this year featured BLOC PARTY and RAZORLIGHT.
bru_dall

Guns n' Roses Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Guns n' Roses   Guns n' Roses EmptyMar 15 Aoû - 23:48

Guns n' Roses commencent à faire parler de leur prochaine tournée américaine puisque une date est déjà prévue en Septembre à Las Vegas.
bru_dall

Guns n' Roses Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Guns n' Roses   Guns n' Roses EmptyMer 23 Aoû - 1:58

GUNS N' ROSES Anthem Confirmed For Guitar Hero II

Virgin.net ( gamesnews.virgin.net ) has issued the following report:

GUNS N' ROSES' classic rock anthem 'Sweet Child O' Mine' is the latest song to be confirmed for the Guitar Hero sequel.

Gamers will be able to play along with Slash's famous guitar line using a customised guitar-shaped controller when the game is released for the PlayStation 2 later this year.

Developers Red Octane have confirmed the track will be included in the new version of the game after thousands of requests from fans for its inclusion.

'Sweet Child O' Mine' is the 12th song to be confirmed for the game and developers have promised there will be a total of 55 tracks.

The songs currently confirmed are:
ANTHRAX - 'Madhouse'
DRIST BLACK - 'Arterial',
BLACK SABBATH - 'War Pigs',
BUTTHOLE SURFERS - 'Who Was in My Room Last Night?',
THE KINKS - 'You Really Got Me',
KISS - 'Strutter',
MÖTLEY CRÜE - 'Shout At The Devil',
PRIMUS - 'John The Fisherman',
RUSH - 'YYZ',
STONE TEMPLE PILOTS - 'Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart',
THE REVEREND HORTON HEAT - 'Psychobilly Freakout'.

Guitar Hero II is set for release in November.
bru_dall

Guns n' Roses Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Guns n' Roses   Guns n' Roses EmptyMer 8 Nov - 21:33

Tonight's GUNS N' ROSES Concert In Maine Is Cancelled

GUNS N' ROSES has issued the following press release:

"Monday night's show at the Cumberland County Civic Center has been cancelled due to limitations imposed by local fire marshals.

A band spokesperson commented, "Axl and the band are very unhappy about not being able to play for the fans in Portland but have been advised after several meetings with local fire marshals Nelson Collins and Bob Cadigan that they have made it impossible for the band to perform their show to the usual high standards that their fans deserve.

"More importantly, we have been informed that officials intend to enforce rules and regulations that should not and do not apply in this venue. Our production manager and crew have been in this building with Clay Aiken and Green Day and none of the restrictions imposed on Guns N’ Roses were experienced by those artists. It is our opinion that they are going out of their way to target and single out Guns N' Roses and the band's loyal fans. Following consultation with the band's manager, agent and promoter, it was felt that it was best to cancel the show. It is a regrettable decision, particularly at this late notice, but it is of paramount importance that our fans have the best experience possible without being harassed and threatened.

"We look forward to continuing the tour in Worcester on Wednesday."

**Please note that tickets can be exchanged at The DCU Center show in Worcester, Mass. this Wednesday night - November 8th.

If you are unable to attend the Worcester show, refunds will be available at point of purchase."
bru_dall

Guns n' Roses Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Guns n' Roses   Guns n' Roses EmptyDim 12 Nov - 22:58

GUNS N' ROSES - Axl Performs At Benefit For MJ Fox Foundation;

Newgnr.com is reporting: ""On The Way To Cure Parkinson's ... Axl (Rose - GUNS N' ROSES singer) appeared at yesterday's (November 10th) benefit for the MJ Fox Foundation and even performed a song. Pictures of him with MJ Fox, Muhammad Ali, and many others can be seen shttp://www.newgnr.com/tourpictures.html The MJ Fox Foundation was established in the year 2000 and is dedicated to ensuring the development of a cure for Parkinson's disease."
Contenu sponsorisé

Guns n' Roses Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Guns n' Roses   Guns n' Roses Empty

Guns n' Roses
Page 1 sur 1