Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

STEVIE SALAS

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

STEVIE SALAS Empty
MessageSujet: STEVIE SALAS   STEVIE SALAS EmptySam 7 Fév - 18:26

STEVIE SALAS On FOX Network Tonight, To Perform With Dana Carvey And Jack Osbourne

STEVIE SALAS T106268 Guitarist Stevie Salas has checked in with the following update:

"This Saturday night (February 7th) I will be on Spike Feresten's FOX Network TV show again at 11:00pm and it's pretty funny stuff. Spike and I wrote a song about a website that Spike and many other celeberties are on called MenWhoLookLikeOldLesbians.com, so we did the song live with a few others from the website including Dana Carvey, Penn from Penn And Teller and Jack Osbourne. I also put together a cool band with myself and Marcos from the band POD on guitars and the great Jara Slapbak playing bass lines. Funny stuff indeed!!

Also, the photo with Satch and Leslie West (see image on left) is very cool and I was honored that Joe asked me to play with him. It was also cool to bug the guys in MOUNTAIN on how the cowbell was recorded for 'Mississippi Queen'!!!"

Cheers,
Stevie

Photo by Mario Miranda featuring Salas, Joe Satriani, Leslie West at House of BluesSTEVIE SALAS Mag-glass_10x10, San Diego, 11-12-08).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

STEVIE SALAS
Page 1 sur 1