Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où précommander la console PS5 Pro ?
Voir le deal

PAUL DIANNO (iron maiden)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

PAUL DIANNO (iron maiden) Empty
MessageSujet: PAUL DIANNO (iron maiden)   PAUL DIANNO (iron maiden) EmptyMar 10 Oct - 0:03

PAUL DIANNO - "Steve Harris And Myself Agree That The Production On The First Two IRON MAIDEN Albums Could’ve Been Better"

Roy Hilmar Svendsen of IBergen.no spoke to PAUL DIANNO (ex-IRON MAIDEN) recently about a number of topics including his extremely limited covers opus, The Classics – The Maiden Years, available only through Di’Anno's own website. http://www.pauldianno.com/

”That record can never be better than the originals," DiAnno explains, "but I wanted to update the songs a bit. Both Steve Harris and myself agree that the production on the first two Iron Maiden albums could’ve been better, so I wanted to give the songs a more modern sound. Besides, I sing better now, and wanted to show people that my voice still rocks these classics,” says Di’Anno.

When asked about his participation in the DVD called Iron Maiden – The Early Years, Di’Anno states:

”I wasn’t directly involved in the release of that. They asked me to contribute, and I did an interview in London that was shot for the DVD. It was fun doing something with them again after all these years.”

Di’Anno continues, ”Todays Iron Maiden is a completely different band from when I was in it. Steve wanted to take the band in the direction they went early on, which I wasn’t too happy about. He might’ve been right though? I’m not a big prog rock fan, but I wish them all the best. They will always be the best!”

”We meet at airports here and there from time to time, but that’s about everything we have to do with each other. We’re good friends though, there’s no bad blood there at all,” says Di’Anno.

He rates 'The Number Of The Beast' as one of his personal favorites, even though it’s recorded by his predecessor, Bruce Dickinson, on vocals.

”It’s just a fantastic song! Besides that, 'Sanctuary' and 'Murders In The Rue Morgue' are my favorites. I don’t know much about the Blaze Bayley period.”

(Thanks MaidenNorway.com)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

PAUL DIANNO (iron maiden) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: PAUL DIANNO (iron maiden)   PAUL DIANNO (iron maiden) EmptyDim 19 Nov - 16:46

Former IRON MAIDEN Singer PAUL DI'ANNO Plots Return To Norway
PAUL DIANNO (iron maiden) T55065 Norwegian IRON MAIDEN site MaidenNorway reports:

"Maiden and Metal fans in Norway will again witness an awesome performance by PAUL DI'ANNO.

Mr. Di'Anno will appear at Youth Against Drugs in Voss Idrettshall, about two hour drive from Bergen. This will happen Friday, December 1st, just before Paul begins his Mexican tour on December 8th."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

PAUL DIANNO (iron maiden)
Page 1 sur 1