Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Lego 40747 Les Jonquilles à 8,98€ / 40725 ...
Voir le deal
8.98 €

PAUL DI'ANNO "Rocks More" Than IRON MAIDEN

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

PAUL DI'ANNO "Rocks More" Than IRON MAIDEN Empty
MessageSujet: PAUL DI'ANNO "Rocks More" Than IRON MAIDEN   PAUL DI'ANNO "Rocks More" Than IRON MAIDEN EmptyLun 10 Nov - 14:36

PAUL DI'ANNO Says His Band "Rocks More" Than IRON MAIDEN

Former IRON MAIDEN singer PAUL DI'ANNO spoke to Slovenia's Rockonnet.com recently about a number of topics. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

Rockonnet.com: What do you think about Iron Maiden (these days)?
Di'Anno: "Who cares!!"

Rockonnet.com: You rock more?
Di'Anno: "I think we do, yeah. We’re not here for money making. We play for very little money nowadays. I mean, we don’t need the money. I mean we sold; well I sold about 30 million records. So I don’t really care – It’s not about the money. We just love to play."

Rockonnet.com: Where do you have the biggest fan base in the world?
Di'Anno: "Well, we have been concerting Europe at the moment, but I would obviously say Brazil and United States. But Europe is fantastic because we did the Wacken festival three years ago - 45,000 people going absolutely nuts. We did Sweden Rock (recently). Fucking 100,000 people going absolutely crazy. It’s great. We win them over (the fans) where ever we go. I think what it is…not because we are great musicians and stuff like that. I think it’s because we are just normal people. You know. I think the audience, the fans and kids that come to see us understand that we are just a bunch of idiots that go out there and have fun. That’s what it’s about, really. It doesn’t really matter I mean. I’ve sold (lots of) records. It ain’t the money. It never has been and never will be. I’d play for hamburger and beer at the end of the day because I love to play. So that’s what it’s all about for me."

To read the entire interview head to this location.

Paul DiAnno - 'Running Free':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ozBbQrqo8&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/100495

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

PAUL DI'ANNO "Rocks More" Than IRON MAIDEN
Page 1 sur 1