Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manette DualSense PS5 édition limitée 30ème Anniversaire : où ...
Voir le deal

ProgPower USA VIII

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ProgPower USA VIII Empty
MessageSujet: ProgPower USA VIII   ProgPower USA VIII EmptyMar 10 Oct - 0:21

ProgPower USA VIII - RAINTIME Announced As First Band

Despite having finished the seventh installment only a month ago, organizer Glenn Harveston has made a surprise announcement, offering unsigned Italian metallers RAINTIME a slot on the presitigous ProgPower USA stage. Harveston comments:

"I received an advance copy of an album that is currently being shopped around to the labels. It has simply kicked my ass like nothing has in a long while. In fact, I confirmed the band within 48 hrs of hearing the disc. The only time I have done that in the past is with Circus Maximus. I think it's that damn good. In fact, I believe in the band so much that I want to help them get a record deal based on the good buzz I believe it will generate. That's why I'm going out on a limb now and releasing their name early. For those wondering, I do not even have the date of the festival confirmed or anything else for that matter. Hell, we haven't even started working on a website design for next year yet. "That said, will everyone like this? No. Will everyone agree with me and think this is a monster release? No. Will a few hate it? Yes. Music is a subjective experience and not everyone is going to think the same way. However, I would ask that you listen to all of the songs completely before making a quick judgement. I have posted a single tune that is rather represenative of the entire disc and two other tunes that showcase the various styles/influences on the disc.
Raintime from Italy is confirmed."

"Raintime released their debut, Tales From Sadness, disc on Arise Records and that label folded shortly there after. Their first disc is out of print. I will admit that I liked the disc, but didn't fall in love with it. I think the new one has taken them to a different level."

"I have three audio tracks posted in the audio section http://www.progpowerusa.com/audvid.php . The first is a complete tune that represents the disc quite well. The second clip is geared towards the melodic lovers while the final one is for those that prefer aggression with their music. Before you comment, please listen to all three tunes to get an idea of their sound. This is going to be a curveball to a few of you that were expecting Circus Maximus Part II."

Cheers,

Glenn

P.S. Don't expect any other confirmations before next year."

More information can be found at www.ProgPowerUSA.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

ProgPower USA VIII Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ProgPower USA VIII   ProgPower USA VIII EmptyDim 22 Oct - 21:58

ProgPower VIII Festival - REDEMPTION Confirmed

California-based progressive metal band REDEMPTION, featuring vocalist Ray Alder of FATES WARNING, guitarist/keyboardist Nicolas Van Dyk, Bernie Versailles from AGENT STEEL on guitars, drummer Chris Quirarte and bassist Sean Andrews, are the latest act confirmed for the ProgPower USA VIII festival, set to take place next fall in Atlanta, GA. Italy's RAINTIME is also confirmed.

In a recent update, organizer Glenn Harveston commented; "I do not even have the date of the festival confirmed or anything else for that matter. Hell, we haven't even started working on a website design for next year yet."

About the festival confirmation, Redemption guitarist/keyboardist Nicolas Van Dyk added: "We are extremely excited to be a part of this festival again. Redemption larged formed at and around the very first ProgPower, and we had the opportunity to play at ProgPower IV. We've been looking forward to coming back for quite some time, as this is the premiere festival of its kind. We'll have a lot of material to share with the audience, and hope to see many of you there!!
bru_dall

ProgPower USA VIII Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ProgPower USA VIII   ProgPower USA VIII EmptyVen 3 Nov - 20:22

VIRGIN STEELE Confirmed For ProgPower USA VIII

ProgPower USA VIII ( www.progpowerusa.com ) is scheduled to take place next fall at Center Stage Atlanta (formerly known as Earthlink Live) in Atlanta, GA.

VIRGIN STEELE are the latest act confirmed for the festival.

Acts on board now include: VIRGIN STEELE, REDEMPTION and RAINTIME .

Stay tuned for updates.
bru_dall

ProgPower USA VIII Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ProgPower USA VIII   ProgPower USA VIII EmptyMar 26 Déc - 17:41

ProgPower USA VIII - PRIMAL FEAR, PAGAN'S MIND Confirmed

As previously reported, ProgPower USA VIII ( www.progpowerusa.com ) is scheduled to take place October 5th - 6th, 2007 at Center Stage Atlanta (formerly known as Earthlink Live) in Atlanta, GA.

The latest acts confirmed for the festival are PRIMAL FEAR and PAGAN'S MIND.

Acts on the bill now include:
PRIMAL FEAR,
PAGAN'S MIND,
THRESHOLD,
SONATA ARCTICA,
COMMUNIC,
FIREWIND,
VIRGIN STEELE,
REDEMPTION
RAINTIME.

Stay tuned for updates.
bru_dall

ProgPower USA VIII Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ProgPower USA VIII   ProgPower USA VIII EmptyMar 6 Fév - 16:46

As previously reported, Raintime are confirmed for ProgPower USA VIII, which is scheduled to take place October 5th - 6th, 2007 at Center Stage Atlanta (formerly known as Earthlink Live) in Atlanta, GA. The final festival lineup is as follows:
AFTER FOREVER, PRIMAL FEAR, PAGAN'S MIND, THRESHOLD, SONATA ARCTICA, COMMUNIC, FIREWIND, VIRGIN STEELE, REDEMPTION and RAINTIME.
bru_dall

ProgPower USA VIII Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ProgPower USA VIII   ProgPower USA VIII EmptyJeu 4 Oct - 19:40

VANDEN PLAS Cancel Scheduled Appearance At Tonight's ProgPower USA VIII Festival Showcase

German progressive metallers VANDEN PLAS will be not performing tonight (October 4th) at the ProgPower USA VIII Festival showcase event as scheduled.

A message at the festival site reads: "We regret to announce that Vanden Plas will not be performing at tonight's showcase event. A more detailed explanation will be provided at the event this evening."

ProgPower USA VIII takes place at Atlanta, GA’s Center Stage on October 5th and 6th. Check out the complete ProgPower USA VIII lineup at this location.

Contenu sponsorisé

ProgPower USA VIII Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ProgPower USA VIII   ProgPower USA VIII Empty

ProgPower USA VIII
Page 1 sur 1