Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

ProgPower VII

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ProgPower VII Empty
MessageSujet: ProgPower VII   ProgPower VII EmptyDim 17 Sep - 15:56

ProgPower VII - Festival Filmed For DVD

After the success of his last venture into filming the annual ProgPower USA festival, to be held this weekend (September 15th - 16th, in Atlanta, GA), organizers have confirmed that this show will also become a home DVD, although there are some changes from the original format:

"I'm happy to confirm that the ProgPower USA VII Live DVD is a reality. Complete details here.

A few notes:

1. I am not personally releasing this DVD. This is an outside company. I only serve as a consultant. All questions should go through that website, not to me.
2. I estimate 2 - 3 songs from participating bands will be on the disc. Keep in mind that the remaining non-confirmed bands are either still considering a full DVD shoot or have not been approached yet about participting in the ProgPower DVD only. I'm confident in everyone participating once they see the set-up and discuss matters with the company.
3. Yes, the price is higher than average. However, when you consider the type of production this is getting of this plus the limited quanity produced, it makes it worth it.
4. Please note that they will be taking advance orders at the festival as well as now through that website."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ProgPower VII
Page 1 sur 1