Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

VIOLENT STORM ( judas priest)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

VIOLENT STORM ( judas priest) Empty
MessageSujet: VIOLENT STORM ( judas priest)   VIOLENT STORM ( judas priest) EmptyMer 25 Oct - 20:32

VIOLENT STORM - New Track Featuring JUDAS PRIEST Guitarist Available
VIOLENT STORM ( judas priest) 53592vv6
VIOLENT STORM, the project featuring bassist Mick Cervino (ex-YNGWIE MALMSTEEN and RITCHIE BLACKMORE), issued their new album, Storm Warning, today (October 23rd) in Europe. The project features JUDAS PRIEST guitarist KK Downing (who also executive produced the album), Yngwie Malmsteen and Roy Z (HALFORD, BRUCE DICKINSON). The track 'War No More' is currently streaming on the main page of their official site http://www.violentstorm.net/ and features Downing on lead guitar.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: VIOLENT STORM ( judas priest)   VIOLENT STORM ( judas priest) EmptyJeu 9 Nov - 20:07

VIOLENT STORM Announce New Guitarist

VIOLENT STORM, whose new album Storm Warning was released on October 23rd, have announced that Martin Mickels will be joining the band when they tour in 2007. Martin, currently the lead guitarist with Gary Barden’s (ex-MSG) band, STATETROOPER, will be playing the parts performed on the album by metal luminaries YNGWIE MALMSTEEN and K.K. DOWNING (JUDAS PRIEST). Mickels is no stranger to stepping into the shoes of guitar gods … in Statetrooper he replaced Brian Robertson (ex-THIN LIZZY, MOTÖRHEAD), and regularly plays the guitar parts co-written and performed by Michael Schenker, for the MSG tracks performed by Statetrooper. Violent Storm will soon announce the details of their new tour on their website www.violentstorm.net .
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: VIOLENT STORM ( judas priest)   VIOLENT STORM ( judas priest) EmptyVen 2 Fév - 21:14

JUDAS PRIEST Guitarist Talks About VIOLENT STORM

VIOLENT STORM ( judas priest) T59613 JUDAS PRIEST guitarist K.K. Downing talks to "Pandora's Rock Box" about VIOLENT STORM, the project featuring bassist Mick Cervino (ex-YNGWIE MALMSTEEN and RITCHIE BLACKMORE) on the UK's Radio Caroline Station. Downing produced their current album, Storm Warning and guests on the track 'War No More'.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: VIOLENT STORM ( judas priest)   VIOLENT STORM ( judas priest) EmptyLun 7 Mai - 13:54

VIOLENT STORM's Storm Warning Album Arrives In US July 17th

BW&BK has received the following:

More and more in the early 21st century, newer metal acts seem to be modeling their sound after the metal masters. And there's a reason why the debut full length by VIOLENT STORM, Storm Warning, bears a sonic resemblance to the aforementioned metal masters - two of the genre's most renowned guitarists, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN and JUDAS PRIEST's K.K. Downing, have lent a hand (with the latter also handling Executive Production duties).

Led by bassist/songwriter Mick Cervino (who has toured alongside RITCHIE BLACKMORE and Malmsteen), alongside Mike Sorrentino, drums (ex-BLACKMORE'S NIGHT), Matt Reardon on vocals and Martin Mickells on,guitars, Violent Storm instantly left an impression on Downing.

"There's a lot of bands out there now, but a lot of it is very 'nu metal' to me. So when I heard Mick's stuff, I thought, 'This is pretty cool - it has a freshness about it. Very classic metal.' So I played a couple of solos and things went on from there. Yngwie played on the record, and later, I pushed them towards Roy Z to engineer and remix the record from the original. Roy and I were sending files back across the Atlantic, I actually went there a couple of times - once to L.A. and once to Las Vegas - and hooked up with Roy to listen to some stuff. And that's how it all happened, really - I've been involved ever since."

Although he's appeared on live recordings by Malmsteen (Attack!! and G3 Live: Rockin' in the Free World) as well as a song on a studio set by Blackmore's Night ('Under A Violet Moon'), Cervino hasn't had the opportunity to truly show off his bass chops in the studio, until now. "That's another reason why I needed to do Violent Storm, because I've got to be able to play the bass on an album sometime!"

The result is a rockin' release that manages to appeal to metalheads both old and new, explains Cervino.

"If you're in an aggressive mood, you listen to something fast, like 'War No More.' But sometimes you're more into a melody frame of mind, and you listen to 'Alimentary Fable.' It really depends on the mood of the day - and that's what I intended to do for the listener, so they wouldn't be stuck with one style that is redundant."

Tracklisting for Storm Warning:
'War No More' (featuring K.K. Downing),
'Fire In The Unknown' (featuring Roy Z and Yngwie Malmsteen),
'Deceiver' (featuring K.K. Downing),
'Pain' (featuring Yngwie Malmsteen),
'Alimentary Fable',
'Screaming In Your Face' (featuring Roy Z),
'You Don't Care',
'Owning You',
'Empty Hope',
'Storm'.

For more information, visit
www.violentstorm.net and www.goldstormrecords.com . A Violent Storm e-card can be found here.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: VIOLENT STORM ( judas priest)   VIOLENT STORM ( judas priest) Empty

VIOLENT STORM ( judas priest)
Page 1 sur 1