Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Drone Dji Mini 2 SE Gris
219.99 € 279.99 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -15%
-15% Apple MacBook Air 13” 16Go RAM / 256Go SSD ...
Voir le deal
1299 €

JUDAS PRIEST

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

JUDAS PRIEST Empty
MessageSujet: JUDAS PRIEST   JUDAS PRIEST EmptyDim 13 Aoû - 19:10

JUDAS PRIEST "Rising In The East DVD"

Region 1 : Length: 120 Mins : 5.1 Surround Sound
JUDAS PRIEST Judasrisingdvdym4

VIDEO LISTING
1. The Hellion
2. Electric Eye
3. Metal Gods
4. Riding On The Wind
5. The Ripper
6. A Touch Of Evil
7. Judas Rising
8. Revolution
9. Hot Rockin'
10. Breaking The Law
11. I'm A Rocker
12. Diamonds And Rust
13. Worth Fighting For
14. Deal With The Devil
15. Beyond The Realms Of Death
16. Turbo Lover
17. Hellrider
18. Victim Of Changes
19. Exciter
20. Painkiller
21. Hell Bent For Leather
22. Living After Midnight
23. You've Got Another Thing Coming

bands:
Rob Halford (vocals)
Glen Tipton (guitar)
K.K. Downing (guitar )
Ian Hill (bass)
Scott Travis (drums)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

JUDAS PRIEST Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST   JUDAS PRIEST EmptyVen 18 Aoû - 0:35

JUDAS PRIEST Featured On Scarface: The World Is Yours Video Game Soundtrack
JUDAS PRIEST Judaspriestbike300wa9
Gameplanet ( www.gameplanet.co.nz ) has issued the following report:

Vivendi Games' Sierra Entertainment division has signed some of the biggest music artists from the 1980s to headline the in-game soundtrack for the Scarface: The World Is Yours video game. Popular 1980s acts like Grandmaster Flash, Run DMC, JUDAS PRIEST and Debbie Harry have included songs in the game alongside the entire original motion picture score by Giorgio Moroder and songs from the original motion picture soundtrack to create the ultimate Scarface music mix.

The game will also include several tracks from some of today's hottest music artists. Information regarding contemporary music included in the game will be released at a later date. The video game is being developed by Radical Entertainment, a Sierra Entertainment studio, through a licensing agreement with Universal Studios Consumer Products Group.

Scarface: The World Is Yours promises to change the way gamers listen to music in-game by allowing players to customise their music experience through an innovative new "Mix Tape" feature. Gamers will be able to tailor their own soundtracks to their preference in a variety of different ways.

"Throughout the development process we have focused on giving the player the power to choose their own in-game music experience, whether it be the Scarface purist that wants only the film score, the player that wants authentic music from the time period or the fan that craves the hottest tracks from today's talent," says Cindy Cook, chief strategy and marketing officer for Vivendi Games. "We are able to offer this choice through our new 'Mix Tape' music mixer and an incredible lineup of 1980s and contemporary artists that are bringing their hits to the game. Generations of film fans and gamers will be able to create an experience that best suits their unique tastes."

In-game music will be playable throughout the game, whether Tony Montana is driving a car, walking down the street, in a boat chase or even while engaged in a shootout. A selection of songs will be available to the player at the start of the game, while others can be unlocked upon completing missions, found throughout the game world or purchased through the game's "exotics catalogue," which allows players to indulge in the lavish lifestyle of Tony Montana by offering a vast array of items for purchase including décor for the mansion, rare vehicles, hirelings and weaponry upgrades.

1980s Music Lineup...

Some of the biggest names from the 1980s music scene across many genres have lent songs to the game. A partial list of music from the film's 80's time period includes:

Debbie Harry - 'Rush Rush' (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Public Enemy - 'Don't Believe The Hype'
Run DMC - 'Sucker MCs'
Judas Priest - 'Breaking the Law'
Rick James - 'Super Freak'
Grandmaster Flash - 'The Message'
Peter Tosh - 'Steppin' Razor'
Rick James - 'Give It To Me Baby'
Beth Anderson - 'Dance Dance Dance' (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Burning Spear - 'Social Living'
Iggy Pop - 'The Passenger'
Johnny Cash - 'I'm an Easy Rider'

"Mix Tape" Music Player...

The "Mix Tape" feature allows players to create their own music compilations by creating custom cassettes, 1980s-style.

For example, a hardcore fan of the 1983 classic film can choose to play only the Giorgio Moroder score to recreate an authentic Scarface film experience; a player looking to accurately immerse themselves in time period can choose to play only music from the 1980s; fans of modern music, hoping to hear today's best hip-hop, rock and reggaeton, will be able to select to play contemporary music; those looking for more a more eclectic mix can simply choose their favorite songs for a varied musical experience.

Gamers will also be able to select from pre-made mixes by genre and time period, including reggae, pop, hip-hop, Latin, reggaeton and country.

Scarface: The World Is Yours is expected to ship this Fall for the PlayStation 2, Xbox and Windows PC.

For more information, visit www.scarfacegame.com .
bru_dall

JUDAS PRIEST Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST   JUDAS PRIEST EmptyDim 17 Sep - 15:55

JUDAS PRIEST - Work On New Album Going "Incredibly Well"
JUDAS PRIEST 50960tk0

JUDAS PRIEST Management Co-ordinator Jayne Andrews has posted the following message at the band's website ( www.judaspriest.com ):

"As usual, when the band are working on a new album, the website will be very quiet - the guys do not want any information being given out at this time - as soon as they are ready to announce anything I will do so for them!!

They are taking a very short break just now but will continue working on the album next week - it is going incredibly well!!

So please, be patient and as I always say... it will be worth waiting for!!!"
bru_dall

JUDAS PRIEST Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST   JUDAS PRIEST EmptyJeu 21 Sep - 12:32

JUDAS PRIEST Frontman Comments On Upcoming FIGHT, HALFORD

JUDAS PRIEST
frontman Rob Halford has announced plans to post a monthly blog on his official web site and MySpace page. "I've got some pics and stories which I'll post later next month and I'm looking forward to sharing," he said.

On the subject of his current activities, Halford said, "I spent my recent break from the JUDAS PRIEST writing sessions looking in on the assembling of the forthcoming FIGHT and HALFORD music and film releases. They are f**kin' hot. You all have some great surprises in store."

As previously reported, Halford has laid out an ambitious release schedule for his new company called Metal God Entertainment (MGE). This year, Halford will reissue some of his non-JUDAS PRIEST material through MGE, starting with the HALFORD albums he made in 2000, 2001, and 2002, and he's also planning two DVDs and possibly some other music for next year. Halford told Launch he started MGE so that he could better control how things are released and promoted. "We really are very possessive of what we create, and we nurture it, obviously, from conception to its release," he said. "Most labels do an incredible job, and, and that's always been the case for me, but here's an opportunity now for me to look after things a little bit better, and give me a little bit more peace of mind in that area."

Besides working on MGE projects, Halford is in the midst of writing with JUDAS PRIEST. They're making a concept album about the 16-century prophet Nostradamus.
bru_dall

JUDAS PRIEST Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST   JUDAS PRIEST EmptyLun 8 Jan - 19:43

JUDAS PRIEST Looking At Mid-Year Release For Nostradamus Concept Album

Launch Radio Networks has issued the following report from Bruce Simon:

Things are going well with the recording of the new JUDAS PRIEST album. It's a concept album about the 16th Century French prophet Nostradamus, and the band has started thinking about release dates.

Frontman Rob Halford told us that everyone's excited about the project: "The writing sessions were fantastic - some of the best writing that (guitarists) Glenn (Tipton) and K.K. (Downing) and myself have ever created, and we're in good shape, we're recording. And finger's crossed, and with the belief that it's ready when it's ready, we should be out by the middle of 2007 with Nostradamus."

This will be Priest's first album since Angel Of Retribution came out in 2005, marking Halford's return to the group.

Judas Priest is also working out the details for a stage show to go along with the album's subject matter.
Contenu sponsorisé

JUDAS PRIEST Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JUDAS PRIEST   JUDAS PRIEST Empty

JUDAS PRIEST
Page 1 sur 1