Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-25%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-100€ Barre de son Hisense Dolby Atmos 5.1.2
299.99 € 399.99 €
Voir le deal

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Empty
MessageSujet: TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA   TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA EmptyJeu 2 Nov - 1:39

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA - Pre-Sales For Upcoming Tour Hit 500,000 Tickets Sold
TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA 53940rt5
The following update has been issued by TheGauntlet.com:

"In an amazing coupe the Trans-Siberian Orchestra has sold an impressive 500,000 tickets for their annual winter concert tour BEFORE the 2006 holiday season has even kicked off. The band is expected to nearly double this amount bringing the total to well over an astonishing 900,000 tickets sold by the time their eight week outing ends in December.

On Nov. 2nd, the band will return with their biggest touring production yet – a 118-show arena tour that will wow first timers and TSO regulars alike with their live sensory extravaganza that includes an orchestral string section, a full rock band, multiple vocalists, a narrator, extensive pyrotechnics, a stunning laser- and light show and new special effects yet to be revealed.

Coming off its most successful tour yet – both the top-grossing and best-attended annual tour of 2005 – TSO is also enjoying more notoriety than ever before. Last year, a fan in Ohio – an electrical engineer by day – spent two months and $10,000 of his own money to develop a jaw- dropping display on his front lawn, in which some 25,000 Christmas lights fired in perfect sync to TSO’s 'Wizards In Winter'. A video of the dazzling light show quickly became the talk of the internet, and the footage was soon requisitioned for use in a national television commercial campaign (Miller Lite-'Enjoy The Lites'). All of this excitement led to radio programmers across the country calling for 'Wizards' as TSO’s next single and Atlantic Records incorporating the phenomenal light show into a video. Look for 'Wizards In Winter' to be all over the internet and airwaves for the rest of the year.

The passionate fan base that has made TSO both the most successful annual tour in North America and the hottest ticket of the winter already knows to expect the unexpected from the group’s concert performances, which combine the arena-rock spectacles of Pink Floyd and the musicality of Queen. With its timeless message, a sound that offers something for everyone, and audiences that cross all generational divides, Trans-Siberian Orchestra has become something that must be seen to be believed."

To view all TSO tour dates - east and west coast touring companies - go to this location http://www.trans-siberian.com/ontour/index.php . Links for ticket purchases can be found at the same location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA   TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA EmptyDim 5 Nov - 23:33

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Guitarist CHRIS CAFFERY Issues Tour Update: "Three Down...Four Down..."

As previously reported, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery (SAVATAGE) is keeping a tour diary for the duration of the east coast company's North American tour. The following is his latest update:

"Yup...only three days into the tour and we had our first matinee day!

Right now we are driving to Toledo. This high speed on the bus is really helpful!

Today started with me waking up in the hotel and wanting to get out of there as quickly as possible! It was the nicest hotel in town I believe and not that great. I am not picky, but I have stayed in Micro-tels that were nicer than this place. I will not name names!

There was a huge breakfast/brunch at the venue. We have the same caterers again. It was too late for me to really eat when I got there so I just had a protein shake and went to the bus to get ready for the show. I am still not using the dressing rooms on this tour. I love the bus. Me and DDP used to stay out here always. Stevie usually stays with me 'til we go on but he is playing rhythmm guitar in the first song this tour so he has to get ready.

Show #1 was good. My guitar was not working right away and we had to stall the intro a bit. The flow of the show was OK. We have just about locked into our routine.I have been trying to add a new joke every day on this tour. It has been fun and challenging.

We finished and it was about 6PM when I got to the bus. Too late to eat again! So, I took a shower. I had a massive bloody nose at this time. Still have no idea why. I am being extra healthy on this tour. I have not had a drop to drink and I am eating very sensibly (when I get time)!

The night time show started out a bit slow but ended amazing. The best reaction yet. The snow finally worked! My joke worked. It was one I made up today. It was really silly. "Did you hear about the new TV show with two motorcycle cops moonlighting as bakers? CHIP's Ahoy" Yup..as dumb as ever!

Autograph line was a bit longer than last night. I got a total number of 130 on signatures. Again I figure there was about 400 people in the line. All very friendly and excited!

I keep seeing our TV commercial for the tour on VH1. Very cool! We have been watching a lot of metal out here! I finally got one mastered song here to listen to, '66'. I burned the CD from the email file and will listen to it tomorrow. I am excited!

I got an extremely funny football jersey from the Youngstown venue. I wore it today. It had these fake shoulder pad things. Tomorrow is NFL. We are running a TSO football pool. Jon Oliva has been my game pick coach. Last week I went against his advice for one game and would have won if I listened! This week I took his advice and we shall see!

Not to sound too boring but, I just finished my hot chocolate and I am going to crash. We should be at our hotel in about 90 minutes. Then I get to stay there 'til noon and then it is 2 more tomorrow in Toledo! HELP!"

TTYL!

C

To view all TSO 2006 tour dates - east and west coast touring companies - go to this location. Links for ticket purchases can be found at the same location. http://www.trans-siberian.com/ontour/index.php
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA   TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA EmptyDim 12 Nov - 19:24

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Guitarist CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From Erie: "One Of The Loudest Calls Back For An Encore We Have Ever Had"

As previously reported, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery (SAVATAGE) is keeping a tour diary for the duration of the east coast company's North American tour. He has issued the following update:

"Wow...site is back, not sure what happened.

I put up a diary entry on My Space...I am pasting it here now. I think we will remain on!

Yesterday in Erie was fantastic. The day started very early for me. I actually slept on the bus. I woke up at 8 and headed to the hotel room. I saw Bob and Dina eating breakfast. Jay Pierce joined them . I was not in a food frame of mind yet. We talked for a while and then I went to the bus to get my shorts. There was a pool in an Atrium with a hot tub! The knee was begging me to go in! I sat and roasted for a bit, went and changed and then hit the waffle maker at the breakfast buffet! I must get myself one of those one day!

I returned to my room, fell asleep again, did some business and went for a long walk. Seems to be tradition in Erie to walk for miles in search of stores. I found a CVS. I grabbed some X-mas lights for the bus. I went with blue this time since the bus interior is black and gray. Looks cool!

Load in was a bit late, so soundcheck was pushed back. I had already eaten lunch and skipped dinner. The times just don't match up for me. I wish I could just get the $$ they give catering for me and I would go get my own stuff! I hate re-heated stuff and I just never eat when they have things ready.

It was the last show we would do without Mark Wood. Alison was excited and sad because now she did not want to go home! I was so excited for the show in Erie because the crowd is always so great there. The show was completely sold out, could have done two the promoter said. Initially the crowd was a bit quiet for my liking. I made sure I changed that as time went on. In the first song I smashed my shin into the vocal monitor. It was frickin' killing me. At the end of the show Dave Z fell getting back on stage. We both limped to the autograph line! It was kinda humorous. By the end of the night the crowd was amazing. One of the loudest calls back for an encore we have ever had! It was a great feeling.

The line was long, a lot of familiar faces. We hit #184. The longest yet! Afterwards we just went back to the bus and had some food and left. This is when I found out my web-site trauma! I just gave up and went to sleep. We had a very long drive to Lexington. I woke up there at about 8:30 AM today...more on that tonite or tomorrow!"

Peace,
C

To view all TSO 2006 tour dates - east and west coast touring companies - go to this location. Links for ticket purchases can be found at the same location.
http://www.trans-siberian.com/ontour/index.php
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA   TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA EmptyDim 12 Nov - 19:30

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA - Bootleg Video Clips From Ft. Wayne Show Available

As previously reported, the east and west coast companies of the TRANS SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA are currently in the middle of their annual Christmas tours in North America. Bootleg video footage of the east coast company's November 9th show in Ft. Wayne, is is currently available at the following locations. The footage was shot from the floor, offering a decent impression of what fans can expect.

Check the clips out here:
TSO1, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEfjChg6oJY
TSO2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGEKf5vTL5U
TSO3, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvUN5hzSSvE
TSO4, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEmQ5LYzRfU
TSO5, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yd8ZDJysl4
TSO6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eaCtcuuCFo

To view all TSO 2006 tour dates - east and west coast touring companies - go to this location. Links for ticket purchases can be found at the same location. http://www.trans-siberian.com/ontour/index.php
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA   TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA EmptyMar 14 Nov - 19:46

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA - Podcast With Mastermind PAUL O'NEILL Available, Guitarists ALEX SKOLNICK And AL PITRELLI Featured On Guitar World Magazine Instructional CD-Rom

A podcast with TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA mastermind Paul O'Neill conducted by Norfolk, VA's FM99 is now available. Click http://www.fm99.com/Pod/PODCAST_Paul_O_Neill_1140.mp3 to check it out.

In other news, TSO is profiled in the January issue of Guitar World magazine (Dave Mustaine cover). The magazine comes with a CD-Rom featuring guitarists Alex Skolnick and Al Pitrelli teaching fans how to play 'Wizards Of Winter' and 'A Last Illusion'. Each video is about five minutes long.

To view all TSO 2006 tour dates - east and west coast touring companies - go to this location. Links for ticket purchases can be found at the same location.
http://www.trans-siberian.com/ontour/index.php
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA   TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA EmptyJeu 7 Déc - 20:15

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA - New eCard Available, Video For 'Wizards In Winter' Featured

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA T56232 TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA's video for their new single, 'Wizards In Winter', is featured in a new eCard, available now online at this location.

The band currently have a contest running for fans to win a custom Jackson guitar or bass, Pearl drum kit or Korg keyboard. More details here.

As previously reported, to view all TSO 2006 tour dates - east and west coast touring companies - go to this location. Links for ticket purchases can be found at the same location.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA   TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA EmptyMar 12 Déc - 0:12

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Guitarist CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From Detroit - "This Show Was Incredible!"

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA T56466 As previously reported, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery (SAVATAGE) is keeping a tour diary for the duration of the east coast company's North American tour. He has issued the following update:

"OK...

I know, I know...not catching up!

BUT! Detroit was the highest line # total at 359.

Show was great. I can totally screw myself up by doing today and then trying to go backwards! I actually slept on the bus 'til 11AM this morning. I got off to go into the hotel for some business stuff and a shower. The frickin' fire alarm was being tested for like an hour. The high speed sucked because of this. We had to leave early for the venue for some special rehearsals. I know you have seen some guests showing up and it is not the end! So...we got to the venue at 3. I had an interview with Alex for the "Chop Shop" with our good friend Steve Black. This lasted about 30 mins. Then it was off to Bob's room where we rehearsed 'til about 4:50PM. I finally got to eat something and then it was soundcheck at 5. Paul was there and we had to go over some stuff extensively so this lasted 'til 6:35.

I had enough time to get changed and have a soda and check some business mail and I was already being called in for the show.

This was the first time The Palace was totally sold out. It was really amazing. 14,000 people. The crowd had a lot of newcomers. I must admit it was a bit rowdier last year. But this show was incredible. The arena even added extra special effects to the show as it's LED banner wrapping around the arena flashed fire during 'Requiem' and 'Wish Lizst'!!!!

Paul came up to join us once again in the '12-24 Reprise'. The band was having a great show, although we all seemed a bit tired from the extended day. It felt like a matinee day and we just had the one show!

Kid Rock was in Cali, I heard some of his band was there. I missed seeing him. I did mention onstage about it being the 2 yr anniversary of Dimebag's murder. It was fitting as Steve Black spoke of the loss of his wife. I also mentioned DDP. It was an emotional moment as it would be expected to be!

The signing line was the longest yet. Very nice people...just frickin' long! I think we got out of there at 12:45AM!

Thanks to Ben from GHS Strings who was in the house. They have been so supportive this past year! Tomorrow I will see my web-designer Marc and the ETW gang. I will also see John and Randall Amps!

Time to sleep...long weekend ahead! "

Goodnight....
C

To view all TSO 2006 tour dates - east and west coast touring companies - go to this location. Links for ticket purchases can be found at the same location
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA   TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA EmptySam 30 Déc - 19:32

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA - Live Bootleg Footage From Chicago Show Online

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA T57610
More live bootleg footage of the TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA has surfaced on YouTube. Click on the following links to check out the performances of 'Beethoven / Requiem' and 'Good King Joy' at the east coast company's December 9th show in Chicago, IL. The audio is almost perfect by bootleg standards.

'Beethoven / Requiem'

'Good King Joy'

Both TSO companies wrap their respective tours up today (December 30th).
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA   TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA EmptyDim 31 Déc - 17:40

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRRA Violinist ANNA PHOEBE Issues Update, To Peform On Nightcastle Album

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA T57634 Anna Phoebe, violinist for TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA's west coast company, recently issued the following update:

"I am absolutely EXHAUSTED but cannot believe we only have ONE SHOW LEFT!

Milwaukee was INCREDIBLE!!!! Met up with my friend Greg Bauer who i hadn't seen since i was 11 years old and spent 4 months in Ann Arbow - CRAZY seeing him after 14 years! Absolutely brilliant!! We got to hang out for a bit at the end of his show - SOO much fun!!!!!!!

OOOH Milwaukee show was FANTASTIC!! We had Buck Dharma from BLUE OYSTER CULT sing 'Don't Fear the Reaper' with us - BRILLIANT!!!! What a nice man!!

Today we did TWO shows again!!! Both went really well - although i did have a can of red bull between the two..and a little nap in my bunk. It's funny - i think it's because we have the last show we are suddenly all allowing ourselves to realise how tired we are - But in another way it definitely gives the show more of an edge!!

Been busy trying to pack. URGH. I have accumulated SOOOOOOO much STUFF in the last few months....it's so weird to think that we're all going home in a couple of days!!! (although a week today I shall be arriving at Bangkok airport heading to a beach on a remoted island....bliss!!!!!)

I'm going to miss everyone so much! But next year is going to be GREAT - I can feel it - and in only 10 months we'll be back in NY for rehearsals for the 2007 tour! Paul O'Neill and Al (Pitrelli)want me to fly out to record on the Nightcastle album , which should be finished this year - fingers crossed!! And I am thinking of flying out to Jane and Al's o'2L show in Cleveland for St Patrick's day.....Angus might come out and we might all do a few songs together! That would be amazing!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who has been to the TSO shows, to everyone who has bought a Gypsy CD and to everyone who actually reads this blog Smile"

Anna xxxxxxxx

To check out audio samples of Anna Phoebe's work go to this location.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA   TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA EmptyDim 31 Déc - 17:44

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Guitarist CHRIS CAFFERY - "Baltimore Rocked!"

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA T57638 As previously reported, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery (SAVATAGE) has been keeping a tour diary for the duration of the east coast company's North American tour. He has issued the following update:

"Baltimore rocked!

For me it was one of the beast shows all tour. A few reasons. It was a city that we were to add a matinee. Decided against purely because of the scheduling and we would have died with 9 in 5 days! So...it was a completely full house. Very festive mood in the crowd. Not sloppy festive, fun. The band had a great show. I was feeling fine onstage. Bob gave me some knee spray to numb my pain. that helped a lot. His torn muscle in his calf is pretty nasty! Looks a little like my gun wound from the Sava US tour a ways back!

This show did not have a feeling like a week after Christmas show. Sometimes there a a little of the after the fact vibe. Not so at all here!

I added a few funny things to my rap when introducing people. Just something to make the band laugh. Of course some people take things too seriously and ask if it is necessary. A crime to have fun I guess. I wore my Ravens jersey for the last two songs. That was fun also. It was frickin' hot onstage and it was good to get out of the dripping wet tux jacket. Which, by the way, I have not had cleaned all tour!

Yup...my in-ear monitors are built in to the jacket. To avoid having to take the cable out all the time I have just not cleaned it. It will be able to walk on its own soon! Actually it does not even smell at all. Kinda surprising. I bathe a lot out here!

OK...we are at the MCI Center...more to come."
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA   TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Empty

TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA
Page 1 sur 1