Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

JOEY VERA(ARMORED SAINT, FATES WARNING)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

JOEY VERA(ARMORED SAINT, FATES WARNING) Empty
MessageSujet: JOEY VERA(ARMORED SAINT, FATES WARNING)   JOEY VERA(ARMORED SAINT, FATES WARNING) EmptyMer 8 Nov - 21:27

Bassist JOEY VERA - "Being Your Own Record Company Is A Bitch!"

Bassist JOEY VERA (ARMORED SAINT, FATES WARNING) has issued the following update:

"Being your own record company is a bitch! But who's complaining?! I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you who've contacted me with regard to my new CD. The response has been overwhelming and I really appreciate the great comments! I've been getting nothing but great responses from all of you who've given it a listen and I've even gotten a few reviews printed from online and print magazines. You can see a couple on the A CHINESE FIREDRILL page here ( Joeyvera.com ) on this site.

I've just shipped a load of CD's over to Germany to be sold at the mail order company Just For Kicks and the sales at CD Baby.com are going very well also. I'm doing what I can to get the word out there but having all of you use the "word of mouth" tactic has been great. Thank you!

The MySpace thing is growing at an alarming rate also. If only I could loose body fat that quickly! Seriously, It's definitely a great way to connect with people from all over the world. I've even run into a few friends in distant lands that I haven't spoken to in ages. Come on by a visit if you're "Space Curious" www.myspace.com/joeyvera. Come on in and join, it don't cost ya nothin'!

More stuff is on the horizon, so until a few weeks from now, Adios!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

JOEY VERA(ARMORED SAINT, FATES WARNING) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOEY VERA(ARMORED SAINT, FATES WARNING)   JOEY VERA(ARMORED SAINT, FATES WARNING) EmptyDim 12 Nov - 19:03

Bassist JOEY VERA Launches "How I Recorded Circles" Blog Series

Bassist JOEY VERA (ARMORED SAINT, FATES WARNING) has issued the following update:

"Hi Everyone,

I will be starting a blog series on the methods and techniques I used during the making of A CHINESE FIREDRILL's Circles.

I frequently get questions about how I do things in the studio so I decided to post Blogs on just that. For the tech minded or the "studio curious", come on back soon for what details I can remember!

Topics I'll cover will include:

- How the hell I came up with the songs in the first place!
- What happens next? Put the mind and hands to the record button.
- Techniques I used for getting sounds. Was that a Fart?
- Writing lyrics and singing, or trying to.
- The dreaded Mix.

And some more stuff if I think of it. But I'll post these as soon as I can get them to print. First one will come soon. If any of you have specific questions, I may not be able to answer them all but maybe it will spark a topic for one of the blogs, so feel free to send any questions or comments with regard to recording, production thingy's.

See you soon in Blog Land.

Joey Vera."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

JOEY VERA(ARMORED SAINT, FATES WARNING)
Page 1 sur 1