Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

Armored Saint

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Armored Saint Empty
MessageSujet: Armored Saint   Armored Saint EmptySam 7 Fév - 19:38

The NEW Armored Saint Myspace design makes it's debut!

Metal hails to ALL you Saint fans across the world. It's time to debut the new Saint space, which was designed by one of our fellow Armored Saint Hooligans. The winner of the Armored Saint Myspace design contest is Nickfrom Athens, Greece. As a result of the fantastic work that he has done, he has won a Saint prize pack, which includes the following:
An autographed picture of the band

An autographed copy of the 3 CD special edition of one of the greatest metal albums of all time... Symbol Of Salvation.

His Myspace profile added to the top 12 friend list.
His choice of any 4 Armored Saint songs to appear on the player for 3 months.

A blog on the Saint space announcing the winning entry along with your comments and comments from some of the band.

- A shout out in the liner notes of Armored Saint's forthcoming album.

The prize pack was also supposed to include a spot on the guest list for the Saint show at The Key Club in March AND a meet and greet with the band afterwards. Since a trip from Greece would be too much to ask almost anybody, I will work to make sure Nick gets the same privileges if the band plays in Greece in the near future.

When I asked Nick to tell the fans a little bit about who he is, he said that he's not big on talking about himself. Humble guy. Let me step to the plate and tell you what I know. Nick was great to work with and was patient with walking this computer illiterate fool through this the transition to the new look. Not only is he an Armored Saint fan and a true metalhead, but he's also the frontman in his own band. Check out his band's unique brand of doom metal when you get a chance: Violet Vortex

Nick let me know how he chose each of the 4 songs that will be added to the Saint playlist. In his own words, "I had to have some of my friends to help me choose, because it's too difficult to choose just four. I would choose all of them. So, my first choice is 'Last Train Home'. It's my personal choice and my favorite song from Armored Saint. The song 'Deep Rooted Anger' is the second choice by my very good friend, Nick. 'Underdogs' is the third choice by Kostas Witchkiller, the guitarist and friend of mine, of a great band called Steamroller Assault Check them out! And the last choice is 'Chemical Euphoria' by my metal brother Paul."

On a personal level, I am stoked about the new design. Nick did a great job of making the Saint space look top notch. It now has a classic look to it and is way better than I could have done even in my wildest dreams. Here is what a couple guys in the band had to say about it:

“The new design is full of life, with some band history. Way to go. And it came from a Greek. I love Greece. Thanks for all your creative vibes!” ~ Gonzo Sandoval

“I saw the new look for the Armored Saint site and I think it looks excellent. Great work and very representative of Armored Saint. Cheers!” ~ Jeff Duncan

I hope you all enjoy the new design as much as I do. As always, keep you eyes peeled for more new from the Armored Saint camp,

Metal Bubba
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Armored Saint
Page 1 sur 1