Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où précommander la console PS5 Pro ?
Voir le deal

HOLY TERROR

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

HOLY TERROR Empty
MessageSujet: HOLY TERROR   HOLY TERROR EmptyMer 22 Nov - 21:29

HOLY TERROR - New Retrospective Out Now

HOLY TERROR T55275 Scott W. Lambert, the webmaster for Los Angeles thrash legends HOLY TERROR, has issued the following band update:

"Been a while.....but a few things have happened! Most importantly the Holy Terror retrospective (El Revengo - pictured) has finally come out!! You can order it at CD Universe!! I personally have received my two copies and they are just splendid!! Definitely worth the money. Very soon here, like I am hoping in the next week or so, I am going to be conducting a little discussion with Kurt (Colfelt - guitar) to discuss the new album along with the ins and outs of it. Now, check this out! I am going to tape the interview and post it up here on the site in MP3 format for download. Only here my friends! Only here..... Ok...more to come, stay tuned."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

HOLY TERROR
Page 1 sur 1