Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

PHIL LEWIS (l.a.gun)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

PHIL LEWIS  (l.a.gun) Empty
MessageSujet: PHIL LEWIS (l.a.gun)   PHIL LEWIS  (l.a.gun) EmptyLun 27 Nov - 22:42

L.A. GUNS' Phil Lewis On The "Other" Guns: "A Temporary Annoyance; It Won't Last Long"

L.A. GUNS vocalist Phil Lewis recently spoke with The Hairball John Radio Show about the band's latest release, Loud And Dangerous, and his excitement about the group's future, which includes a new studio album in 2007. Lewis also expressed his opinion on the controversy of two different versions of L.A. Guns touring at the same time and the confusion and frustration that it creates.

Stated Lewis: "You know, my opinion of it is that it's terrible. I've heard and seen some tapes on YouTube of some the shows they [the other L.A. Guns band] have done and the saddest thing about it is that Tracii (Guns, guitar), as good as he is, has had to pretty much lower himself to playing with these guys that if they were going to do anything they would have done it in the past twenty years, but they have done nothing. And it's a good opportunity for these guys to leech onto Tracii and convince them that they have a band. And it's an annoyance, a temporary annoyance; it won't last long. I can't see him putting up with it for too long."

The entire 14-minute conversation with Phil Lewis is available in full streaming audio at the here of The Hairball John Radio Show
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

PHIL LEWIS (l.a.gun)
Page 1 sur 1