Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

DOKKEN

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DOKKEN Empty
MessageSujet: DOKKEN   DOKKEN EmptySam 30 Déc - 19:12

DOKKEN's Jon Levin: "Sometimes You Have To Look Backwards In Order To Look Forwards"

GlamMetal.com has issued an interview with DOKKEN guitarist Jon Levin, conducted by Deb Rao. The following is an excerpt:

Q: How do you think Dokken has grown musically since back in the day, when you were a fan, and now you are playing with them? How has Dokken grown musically since the 80's?

A: "That is a good question. I think what we are doing now, if we stay on target, is that it has come full circle. It has come back to where I think it was suppose to leave off. I think at times in the past, the band started going in directions that didn't make sense as fan of the band. I think we are on track, to back to where it should have been. All of that is a growing process, all those records have happened in between that time is a reflection of the musicians state of mind of what was going on. People grow and people change. You can't stay in the same place forever. Sometimes you have to look backwards in order to look forwards. It is an evolution."

Check out the full interview at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

DOKKEN Empty
MessageSujet: Re: DOKKEN   DOKKEN EmptyMar 2 Jan - 20:47

DOKKEN continue son travail sur le nouvel album, « Lightning Strikes Again », pour une sortie 2007 par l'intermédiaire de Rhino Records aux États-Unis et de Frontiers Records en Europe.

Don Dokken a par ailleurs terminé son album solo, intitulé
« Solitary »,
incluant
« Someday »,
« Sarah »,
« Never Forget »,
« Meadows »,
« Ship de Fools »
« Everything ».

samples : http://www.dondokken.com.

un album très reposant pour attaquer l'année ...

et ici les meilleures video sélectionnées sur youtube et myspace par don dokken lui-même :

http://www.dondokken.com/discography.htm
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DOKKEN
Page 1 sur 1