Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -31%
PC Portable Gamer Lenovo 15” – RTX 4060 ...
Voir le deal
824.99 €

POISON

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

POISON Empty
MessageSujet: POISON   POISON EmptyVen 5 Jan - 21:42

Poison

Encore un groupe en manque d'inspiration qui nous prépare un album de reprises, ils se préparent à entrer en studio pour enregistrer un album de classiques du rock. Ce qui est un peu plus original, c'est qu'ils demandent aux fans de proposer ces classiques sur leur page officielle MySpace
Un best of était sorti en avril 2006 « The Best Of Poison: 20 Years of Rock », qui inclut leur reprise de GRAND FUNK RAILROAD « We're An American Band ». Le CD, qui commémore l'anniversaire des 20 ans de POISON , a été vendu à plus de 325.000 copies aux Etats-Unis , selon Nielsen SoundScan.

http://www.myspace.com/poison

POISON 498911000_l
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

POISON Empty
MessageSujet: Re: POISON   POISON EmptyMer 4 Avr - 22:38

le nouvel album studio de POISON, arrive dans les magasins le 5 juin 2007 ! Produit par Don Was, il comprend des reprises de leurs classiques préférés de rock, à l'origine enregistrés par David Bowie, The Rolling Stones, The Cars, Sweet, Tom Petty et The Heartbreakers et beaucoup plus !
c'est chez IEM Amérique Records/capitol.
Les membres originaux de Poison sont là :
Bret Michaels (chant),
le C.C. DeVille (guitare),
Rikki Rockett (batterie)
et Bobby Dall (basse), leur dernier studio date de 2002 : Hollyweird.

Au programme entre autres :
David Bowie's
"Suffragette City,
" The Cars' "You're Just What I Needed,
" The Romantics' "What I Like About You,
" Sweet's "Little Willy,
" The Marshall Tucker Band's
"Can't You See"
and The Rolling Stones' "Dead Flowers."
+ qques reprises enregistrées auparavant :
KISS' "Rock and Roll All Nite,"
Grand Funk Railroad's "We're An American Band"
and Loggins and Messina's "Your Mama Don't Dance."

tracklist :

1. Little Willy (originally performed by Sweet);
2. Suffragette City (originally performed by David Bowie);
3. I Never Cry (originally performed by Alice Cooper);
4. I Need to Know (originally performed by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers);
5. Can't You See (originally performed by The Marshall Tucker Band);
6. What I Like About You (originally performed by The Romantics);
7. Dead Flowers (originally performed by The Rolling Stones);
8. Just What I Needed (originally performed by The Cars);
9. Rock and Roll All Nite (originally performed by Kiss);
10. Squeeze Box (originally performed by The Who);
11. Your Mama Don't Dance (originally performed by Loggins & Messina); 12. You Don't Mess Around With Jim (originally performed by Jim Croce); 13. We're An American Band (originally performed by Grand Funk Railroad).

Tracks
1-8: produced by Don Was
- 2007 (new recordings),
Track 9: produced by Rick Rubin, Less Than Zero soundtrack - 1987, Track 10: produced by Thom Panunzio, Hollyweird - 2002, Track 11: produced by Tom Werman, Open Up and Say ... Ahh! - 1988, Track 12: produced by Ric Browdie - 1987; bonus track on Look What The Cat Dragged In reissue (2006),
Track 13: produced by Don Was, The Best Of Poison: 20 Years Of Rock - 2006.
bru_dall

POISON Empty
MessageSujet: Re: POISON   POISON EmptySam 21 Avr - 13:39

POISON Unveil Poison'd! Cover Art And Songs

POISON T64593 Pictured is the artwork for POISON's new all-covers CD, Poison'd!, due out June 5th.

Poison'd! contains the following songs, not necessarily in this sequence. Original performers are listed in brackets:

1. 'Little Willy' (SWEET)
2. 'Suffragette City' (DAVID BOWIE)
3. 'I Never Cry' (ALICE COOPER)
4. 'I Need To Know' (TOM PETTY & THE HEARTBREAKERS)
5. 'Can't You See' (THE MARSHALL TUCKER BAND)
6. 'What I Like About You' (THE ROMANTICS)
7. 'Dead Flowers' (THE ROLLING STONES)
8. 'Just What I Needed' (THE CARS)
9. 'Rock And Roll All Nite' (KISS)
10. 'Squeeze Box' (THE WHO)
11. 'Your Mama Don't Dance' (LOGGINS & MESSINA)
12. 'You Don't Mess Around With Jim' (JIM CROCE)
13. 'We're An American Band' (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD)

Tracks 1-8 are new recordings, produced by Don Was in 2007.
Track 9 originally appeared on the Less Than Zero soundtrack, produced by Rick Rubin in 1987.
Track 10 originally appeared on Hollyweird, produced by Thom Panunzio in 2002.
Track 11 originally appeared on Open Up and Say…Ahh!, produced by Tom Werman in 1988.
Track 12 originally appeared as a bonus track on the Look What The Cat Dragged In reissue, produced by Ric Browdie in 2006.
Track 13 originally appeared on The Best Of Poison: 20 Years Of Rock, produced by Don Was in 2006.
bru_dall

POISON Empty
MessageSujet: Re: POISON   POISON EmptyDim 3 Juin - 23:20

POISON Plays Live On The Internet

POISON T67156 Join POISON live on Tuesday, June 5th at 12 Noon PST as they perform songs from their new album, Poison'd, as well as classic tunes. The band will also answer fan questions live on the air.

Submit your questions now by sending them to: poisonwebcast@yahoo.com.

Log onto PoisonWeb.com on the aforementioned date and time, to view the webcast live - hosted by Wicked Pictures' Kirsten Price.

As previously reported, Poison will be touring The U.S. with RATT and WHITE LION this summer. For a complete listing of dates, click here.
bru_dall

POISON Empty
MessageSujet: Re: POISON   POISON EmptyDim 3 Juin - 23:27

POISON Scheduled For Performance/Interview On Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson

POISON T67234 POISON has confirmed national television and global online performances and interviews around the June 5th release of their new EMI America Records/Capitol album, Poison'd!.

On Poison'd!'s June 5th release date, Poison will host a live webcast performance and Q&A session on the band’s official site, www.poisonweb.com . The exclusive one-hour webcast will go out live from Capitol Studios’ legendary Studio A at 12 PM (PST)/ 3 PM (EST). Fans from around the world can register for the free webcast and submit questions for the band’s consideration at www.poisonweb.com or www.myspace.com/poison . Wicked Pictures’ actress Kirsten Price will emcee the webcast event.

On June 7th, Poison will perform 'What I Like About You' from Poison'd! on CBS’ Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson. Bret Michaels will also be interviewed by Ferguson about Poison’s new album and tour and his new VH1 reality series, Rock Of Love With Bret Michaels, premiering July 15th.

Poison'd! packs 13 explosive cover songs, including new recordings of DAVID BOWIE’s 'Suffragette City'”,
THE CARS’ 'You’re Just What I Needed',
THE ROMANTICS’ 'What I Like About You',
SWEET’s 'Little Willy'',
THE MARSHALL TUCKER BAND’s 'Can’t You See' and ROLLING STONES’ 'Dead Flowers'.
Some of Poison’s best previously recorded covers are also featured on Poison'd!, including KISS’ 'Rock and Roll All Nite', GRAND FUNK RAILROAD’s 'We’re An American Band' and LOGGINS & MESSINA's 'Your Mama Don’t Dance'.

Featuring Poison’s original members,
Bret Michaels (vocals),
C.C. DeVille (guitar),
Rikki Rockett (drums)
Bobby Dall (bass),
and produced by Don Was, Poison'd! presents the band’s first new studio recordings since 2002’s Hollyweird. Since Poison’s 1986 debut, Look What The Cat Dragged In, the band has sold more than 25 million records and DVDs worldwide.

Poison will hit more than 50 U.S. cities this summer on their Poison'd! 2007 tour. The national tour, with RATT and special guest (TBA) joining Poison for most of the dates, rolls out on June 13th in Greenville, SC, with stops in and around New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit, Washington, DC and other major tour markets across the country.

Last April, Poison rocketed into the Billboard Top 20 with the #17 debut of the band’s 20th anniversary hits collection, The Best Of Poison: 20 Years Of Rock (Capitol/EMI). The 18-track hits collection was soon certified gold, and Poison tore through the summer of 2006 on their highly successful 20 Years Of Rock North American concert tour.

Visit www.poisonweb.com and www.myspace.com/poison for the latest Poison news and links to other Poison-related websites.

bru_dall

POISON Empty
MessageSujet: Re: POISON   POISON EmptyJeu 9 Aoû - 22:12

POISON Film Maryland Heights Date For DVD Release

According to an article in The Telegraph, POISON filmed their August 1st date at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Maryland Heights, Missouri for an upcoming DVD release.

The following is an excerpt from the article, by Corey Stulce:

“I’m so excited about shooting this damn thing,” he (Poison frontman BRET MICHAELS) said about capturing the concert at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Maryland Heights, Mo. “We figured St. Louis is always such a good show every time we play there. We said, please shoot it as fun and in your face, exciting. Involve the fans. They will have boom cranes over the fans. We want a sweaty, in your face rock and roll show.”

Read the full story at The Telegraph.

Contenu sponsorisé

POISON Empty
MessageSujet: Re: POISON   POISON Empty

POISON
Page 1 sur 1