Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Manga Spy x Family Tome 13 édition Collector : ...
Voir le deal
14.50 €

AFTER FOREVER

Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyDim 14 Jan - 20:56

AFTER FOREVER - Official CD Release Party Set For March, Two Listening Parties Scheduled For February

AFTER FOREVER T58371

As previously reported, AFTER FOREVER will release their new self-titled album on March 23rd through Nuclear Blast. The band will be holding an official release party in Utrecht, Holland at Tivoli on March 22nd, but they have announced two listening parties in February in Holland. The release party schedule is as follows:

February
22 - Burgerweeshuis in Deventer, Holland (listening party 1)
23 - W2 in Den Bosch, Holland (listening party 2)

March
22 - Tivoli in Utrecht, Holland (official CD release party)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyMer 17 Jan - 1:36

Le guitariste d'ANNIHILATOR, Jeff Waters, et la chanteuse allemande DORO PESCH ont participé à "Enegized", le prochain album d'AFTER FOREVER, prévu fin mars 2007 chez Nuclear Blast qui a finalement signé le groupe.
Doro chante en duo avec Floor sur quelques passages.
tracklist :
track listing :

01. Discord
02. Evoke
03. Equally Destructive
04. Withering Time
05. Who I Am
06. Envision
07. Transitory
08. De-Energized
09. Cry With A Smile
10. Energize Me
11. Dream Energizer
12. Empty Memories

AFTER FOREVER HPIM2778r
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyMer 17 Jan - 1:37

c'est le jour des changements de titre ! après Theshold, voici le suivant, l'album s'appellera ... After Forever, original non ? :

According to an article on the Dutch web site Metalfan.nl, the title of the forthcoming AFTER FOREVER album will be simply "After Forever" and NOT "Energized", as was previously reported. The song "Discord" will feature the Prague Symphonic Orchestra, while vocalist Doro Pesch can be heard dueting with AFTER FOREVER frontwoman Floor Jansen in the track "Who I Am". ANNIHILATOR guitarist Jeff Waters reportedly makes an appearance on a track that had a working title of "De-Energized", although it is not clear if the cut will be re-named before the final product is released on March 23 via Nuclear Blast Records. Other songs set to appear on the CD include
"Evoke",
"Transitory",
"Equally Destructive",
"Withering Time",
"Cry With A Smile",
"Envision",
"Who I Am"
"Empty Memories".
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyMer 17 Jan - 1:38

Il devait sortir le 23 mars, c'est plus possible, une nouvelle date sera bientôt annoncée, patience !

rappel : le titre "Discord" comprendra le Prague Symphonic Orchestra, Doro Pesch sera en duo avec Floor sur "Who I Am". Le guitariste d'ANNIHILATOR Jeff Waters joue sur "De-Energized".

Les autres titres :
"Evoke",
"Transitory",
"Equally Destructive",
"Withering Time",
"Cry With A Smile",
"Envision",
"Who I Am"
"Empty Memories".
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptySam 20 Jan - 18:48

AFTER FOREVER - New Release Date For Forthcoming Album Confirmed, Bass Tracks For Guitarist's HDK Side Project Complete

AFTER FOREVER T58780 Nuclear Blast will release AFTER FOREVER's new self-titled album on April 20th. It was originally scheduled for a March 23rd release.

Guitarist Sander Gommans, meanwhile, has issued the following update on his side project, HDK:

"Today, we (Joost and I) finished recording the bass tracks of Peter Vink (STAR ONE). He did an awesome job and made the stuff even more agressive! Peter, thanks a lot!!!!!

The upcoming period, I will focuss together with Amanda on the lyrics and the vocal lines, and I'll try to put a few vids online of the drum recordings and the bass recordings.

Take care!"

As previously reported, GOD DETHRONED drummer Arien van Weesenbeek will be the man behind the drum kit for HDK. Vocalists Patrick Savelkoul (CALLENISH CIRCLE) and Mike Scheijen (37 STABWOUNDZ) have also been confirmed for the project, while vocalist/collaborator Amanda Somerville will write the lyrics for the songs.

Gommans has uploaded several rough audio samples for streaming at his official MySpace page. A special audio player has been set up on the bottom right of the page.
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyLun 22 Jan - 20:12

sortie pour le 20 avril 2007
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyMar 6 Fév - 17:05

AFTER FOREVER - Tracklist Of Forthcoming Single Revealed

AFTER FOREVER T59839 The first single from AFTER FOREVER's forthcoming self-titled album is 'Energize Me' and will be released via Nuclear BLast on March 23rd.
The single tracklist is as follows:
'Energize Me' (radio edit),
'Energize Me' (album version),
'Sweet Enclosure' (non-album track).

The single will be available at the Nuclear Blast online shop. Go to this location for details.

As previously reported, the new album will be released on April 17th.
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptySam 10 Fév - 14:09

AFTER FOREVER - Cover Art Of Forthcoming Album Revealed, Final Tracklist Confirmed

AFTER FOREVER T60120 The cover art for AFTER FOREVER's forthcoming self-titled album can be seen on the left (click to enlarge). The final tracklist of the album is as follows:
'Discord',
'Evoke',
'Transitory',
'Energize Me',
'Equally Destructive',
'Withering Time',
'De-energized',
'Cry With A Smile',
'Envision',
'Who I Am',
'Dreamflight',
'Empty Memories'.

BW&BK was recently given a preview of the tracks 'Transitory' and 'De-energized' (featuring ANNIHILATOR guitarist Jeff Waters), two of the heaviest tracks in the band's repetoire, with the latter comparable to DIMMU BORGIR's 'Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse'.

As previously reorted, After Forever have announced another Dutch listening party for their forthcoming self-titled album. It will be heald in Amsterdam on February 18th at The Cave. Doors open at 8:00pm and the band will be in attendance.

The first single from the new album is 'Energize Me' and will be released via Nuclear Blast on March 23rd. The single tracklist is as follows:
'Energize Me' (radio edit),
'Energize Me' (album version),
'Sweet Enclosure' (non-album track).
The single will be available at the Nuclear Blast online shop. Go to this location for details.

The new album will be released in Europe on April 17th

AFTER FOREVER 60120
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyDim 25 Fév - 20:01

AFTER FOREVER Guitarist Issues Video Shoot Update, Behind-The-Scenes Clip Available
AFTER FOREVER T61089 AFTER FOREVER guitarist Sander Gommans recently issued the following update on the video shoot for the band's new song, 'Energize Me':

"Hi Everybody,

Well, today we finished the recordings of the new After Forever video clip in Amsterdam (woke up at 5 o clock this morning and just returned home). Hard day's work and I must say I'm impressed! The recording team was very professional and had a lot of great ideas, I can't wait till the video is finished

The atmosphere already looked great in the shots I viewed, and I think the energy of the clip will fit the song exactly the way it should. I'll keep you updated, you've probably seen some of our previous clips but I think you'll be surprised by this one!

Let's hope After Forever will finally get some more airplay soon on your rock channels."

To view a short 20 second clip from the shoot click here.

As previously reported, the 'Energize Me' single will be released via Nuclear Blast on March 23rd. The tracklist is as follows: 'Energize Me' (radio edit), 'Energize Me' (album version), 'Sweet Enclosure' (non-album track). The single will be available at the Nuclear Blast online shop. Go to this location for details.

After Forever's new self-titled album will be released in Europe on April 17th.
The final tracklist is as follows:
'Discord',
'Evoke',
'Transitory',
'Energize Me',
'Equally Destructive',
'Withering Time',
'De-energized',
'Cry With A Smile',
'Envision',
'Who I Am',
'Dreamflight',
'Empty Memories'.
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyMar 13 Mar - 19:26

et voici la video Energize Me :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjm4BrNAf6s
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyLun 16 Avr - 18:33

le groupe a été retenu comme Artist of the Week par MySpace Germany , et ça commence aujourd'hui, ce qui veut dire que l'album complet est en écoute

quelques morceaux demandent plusieurs écoutes

c'est ici :

http://www.myspace.com/afterforeveronline

AFTER FOREVER 588931207_l
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyVen 20 Avr - 18:21

AFTER FOREVER Perform WARLOCK Classic With DORO At Album Release Party; Live Acoustic Footage Available On YouTube

AFTER FOREVER T64543 AFTER FOREVER performed a full show at the CD release party for their new self-totled album in Utrecht, Holland on April 17th. The set featured a guest appearance by Doro Pesch and included a cover of the WARLOCK song 'I Rule The Ruins'. Former ORPHANAGE frontman George Oosthoek stepped in to do growling vocals for guitarist Sander Gommans, who could not perform due to medical reasons.

The setlist was as follows:
'Discord',
'Evoke',
'Transitory',
'Being Everyone',
'Digital Deceit',
'Pledge #1' (with sitar),
'De-Energized',
'Envision',
'Sweet Enclosure',
'Who I Am' (with Doro),
'I Rule The Ruins' (with Doro),
'Withering Time',
'Cry With A Smile',
'Monolith',
'Energize Me',
'Lonely',
'Equally Destructive',
'Dreamflight',
'Enter',
'Come',
'Follow In The Cry'.

In other news, four video clips of After Forever performing live acoustic are now available via YouTube. Click the following links to check them out:

'Energize Me'

'Lonely'

'Strong'

'Being Everyone'
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyVen 27 Avr - 20:36

AFTER FOREVER - New Album Enters Dutch Charts At #6

Dutch Symphonic metallers AFTER FOREVER have entered the official Dutch album charts on a sensational #6. This is the highest chart position ever achieved by the band in their home country.
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyLun 30 Avr - 1:31

extrait live du nouveau tube" who I am en duo " avec Doro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV_eN0KURmQ
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyLun 30 Avr - 13:56

AFTER FOREVER Involved In Tour Bus Accident; No One Injured, Earthshaker Roadschock Tour Continues
AFTER FOREVER 65138

AFTER FOREVER have issued the following update from the Earthshaker Roadshock tour, currently winding it's way through Europe.

"Hi all !

Hereby our first tour update, and yes...again it's Murphy's Law: we had our first tour bus accident! Last night when we were driving from Osnabrück to Hamburg some of us were woken up by a big bang. It seemed that the trailer of the tourbus in front us lost a wheel and crashed into the back of our bus. Luckily no one was hurt, but of course we were shocked a little by it and we lost quite some time ;o)

But...besides that we're having a very good time on tour, we play nice venues and especially because of the great weather during the daytime. Right now we're about to play our third show in the Markthalle in Hamburg - Germany.

We've uploaded the first pics, so check this link.
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyJeu 3 Mai - 19:03

AFTER FOREVER - New Single Climbing Dutch Charts, Live Video Footage
AFTER FOREVER T65368

AFTER FOREVER's new single 'Energize Me', taken from their new self-titled album, has climbed from #95 to #65 on the Dutch single charts. In addition, the album has entered the UK and German charts. More details will be revealed soon.

In other news, video footage of After Forever performing in Hamburg, Germany on April 29th as part of the ongoing Earthshaker Roadshock tour is now available. Go to this location to check it out.
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyMar 8 Mai - 11:50

AFTER FOREVER To Play Heerhugowaard, Holland This Friday As Planned; Roadshock Tour Tickets Valid

AFTER FOREVER T65674 AFTER FOREVER have issued the following update:

"Despite of the abrupt ending of the Earthshaker Roadshock tour, After Forever has done everything to be able to do the only Dutch show for our own fans as a full show with support acts...this Friday in the Waerdse Tempel in Heerhugowaard. During the show George (ex-ORPHANAGE) will join us again on the grunts !

The tickets will be a little cheaper now, they will cost 14 Euros. You will get 5 Euros in return at the entrance with your old ticket.

We hope to see you all upcoming Friday...no cancelling or returning tickets, it will be a big After Forever-party after all!"

Go to the Waerdse Tempel site for more info."
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyLun 28 Mai - 22:50

AFTER FOREVER 66819

AFTER FOREVER - Dordrecht Gig To Be Filmed For 'Discord' Video And Special DVD Footage

AFTER FOREVER have issued the following update:

"During the upcoming gig at Bibelot in Dordrecht (Holland) on June 15th, cameras will record the whole After Forever show. These images are going to be used for a promotional video of 'Discord' for the American market and as extra footage for a DVD/Video in the future.

We hope to see you all at the Bibelot!"
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyVen 6 Juil - 22:10

Touching" AFTER FOREVER Inspired Video On YouTube

Nuclear Blast Records reports that "on the universally popular website Youtube.com, there is now a video available, inspired by the music of the successful Dutch metal band AFTER FOREVER.

The clip provides an impressive view on the current state of the environment which the song 'Equally Destructive' tackles. It is also a perfect prelude to the Live Earth concerts, initiated by Al Gore, that takes place world wide on July 7th, 2007. At these concerts in 8 places throughout the globe, the current risks of climate change are highlighted.

'Equally Destructive' is taken from After Forever's 5th (self-titled) album which was released in April throughout Europe. The North American release is now slated for September 25th. As a result, the band will embark on a world tour through Europe (September), North America (October), and Latin America (November).

After Forever are enjoying massive success in their home country currently, where the album debuted at #6. And in August, the band will perform at the prestigious Lowlands festival alongside established acts like THE KILLERS, KAISER CHIEFS, BASEMENT JAXX and TOOL."

Check out the above mentioned video at this location.
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyDim 8 Juil - 22:19

AFTER FOREVER - Fashion Shoot Video Footage Featuring Vocalist FLOOR JANSEN Online

AFTER FOREVER 69611

Fashion shoot video footage featuring AFTER FOREVER vocalist Floor Jansen is now available courtesy of MySpace TV. Click the following links to check out the shoot:
FJ1,
FJ2.
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyVen 27 Juil - 20:01

AFTER FOREVER Members Invite Fans To Their Shopping Spree

Dutch guitarist/composer Sander Gommans is very familiar with the old American saying, "The boy with the most toys wins." Combine that philosophy with a personal quest to collect every possible piece of He-Man (Masters of the Universe) merchandise and the result can be a lethal blow to any savings account.

So where does a Dutch fan of an early 1980's American cartoon go when looking to expand his collection? When in North America (and California, specifically), the answer is the renowned Frank & Son Collectibles, a warehouse of vendors in the City of Industry frequented by the likes of SLAYER's Kerry King and DIMMU BORGIR's Silenoz.

As part of After Forever's first promotional trip to the Los Angeles area, Sander Gommans and lead singer Floor Jansen would like to invite their fans to meet with them in front of the Frank & Son warehouse onWednesday, August 1st, 2007 from 2 -3 PM, and then accompany them on their shopping spree which will begin at 3 PM.

Directions to the location can be obtained here.
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyMer 5 Déc - 16:07

AFTER FOREVER's Sander Gommans To Sit Out Dutch Gig, Explanation Issued

Dutch metallers AFTER FOREVER have issue the following update from guitarist Sander Gommans:

"Hi everybody,

Last Friday, on my way to a gig in the Czech Republic, I had a seizure attack in the airplane. No one knows exactly what it was at this point, but it was similar to an epileptic attack and was very scary.

After that, I was taken to an Austrian hospital where I stayed for one day. They did some research and told me to go to the hospital in Holland for more tests to find out exactly what the cause of the episode was.

I'm back in Holland now, and I'll keep you updated about my condition as soon as I know more.

Since I'm aware of the fact it could be related to my recent burn out, and the doctors confirmed this, I have to take absolute rest the upcoming week.
That means I will not be able to do the gig scheduled for this coming Friday in Hengelo.

Of course, I feel really frustrated, but let's hope I have more information soon."
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyMer 26 Déc - 23:28

la video de Equally Destructive
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=UhyTr9xKx04

Si non le guitariste Sander Gommans est au repos, donc ponctuellement ils ont embauché Koen Romeijn de DETONATION pour assurer les grwls pdt le concert du 28 :

Dutch female-fronted symphonic metal band AFTER FOREVER has tapped Koen Romeijn from the Dutch metal act DETONATION to handle the "growling" vocals during the group's December 28, 2007 concert at P3, Purmerend, The Netherlands. Koen will be filling in for regular AFTER FOREVER guitarist/vocalist Sander Gommans, who is currently taking a break from live activities and undergroing medical tests after recently suffering a seizure.
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyMer 26 Déc - 23:39

AFTER FOREVER L_b1b894088f896dd0d3fa08358a920bfd
bru_dall

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER EmptyJeu 27 Déc - 20:49

AFTER FOREVER - Guest Growler Announced For Tomorrow's Show In Purmerend, Holland

AFTER FOREVER 80261 AFTER FOREVER have issued the following update:

"Coming Friday (December 28th), After Forever will welcome another growler on stage during the show on 2007 in P3, Purmerend (The Netherlands). Koen from the Dutch metal band DETONATION will replace Sander Gommans on stage, who is still waiting for medical results regarding his health situation.

We hope to see everybody before we make our blast into 2008!!!"

As previously reported, After Forever have posted new road report video footage on their official website. Click here to check it out
Contenu sponsorisé

AFTER FOREVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AFTER FOREVER   AFTER FOREVER Empty

AFTER FOREVER
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant