Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

SAXON New Single, New Album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SAXON New Single, New Album Empty
MessageSujet: SAXON New Single, New Album   SAXON New Single, New Album EmptyLun 15 Jan - 23:41

SAXON Returns - Official Press Release Announces "Homecoming" Gig, New Single, New Album

SAXON New Single, New Album T58435 SPV has issued the following press release:

"The Big One Is Back!

SAXON, the iconic hard rock act which dominated the New Wave Of British Heavy Metal scene in the early 1980’s along with IRON MAIDEN, JUDAS PRIEST, MOTÖRHEAD, DIAMOND HEAD and DEF LEPPARD are returning for this one-off gig at Sheffield City Hall on January 26th with legendary promoter Harvey Goldsmith of THE WHO, Live 8 and Live Aid.

Saxon, whose title track of their album Denim And Leather was seen as an anthem of the early 1980s metal movement, are British through and through and are returning with the band’s full European production – including their legendary Eagle. Refreshed, re-charged and ready to rock, the mighty Saxon have a whole new sound and hunger after working with renowned producers Mark Wallis and David Ruffy of RAZORLIGHT, U2 and THE STRANGLERS.

Their brand new single, ‘If I Was You’ – about gun culture, is released on Steamhammer/SPV on January 20th and this will be closely followed by a celebrated 18th studio album, The Inner Sanctum (artwork pictured), released early in March in Germany and Europe and early April in the USA on Steamhammer/SPV.

Their new album offers powerful sounds and ambitioned lyrics about Eastern Revolutions, British Kings and Queens and the attitude of Great Warriors.

At the same time, lead vocalist Biff Byford displays an energy that’s almost physically perceptible. Byford rightly explains: “The Inner Sanctum is the most powerful album we’ve ever recorded. The following tour is the biggest tour the band has ever done in Europe!”

He also notes about their new single, “I wrote the lyrics for our new single based on gun and knife crime having seen so many tragic stories of somebody getting knifed to death for a mobile phone and three quid or some young mother caught in the crossfire between two idiots with guns. "If I was you and you were me, would you live your life differently?"

If that’s not enough, they are also going to mark the release of the new single on worldwide download, and their return to the British metal scene with an electrifying new Guinness World Record for ‘Air Guitar’ at Sheffield Wednesday Football Club on Saturday, January 20th.

Have you got what it takes to make history and join around 30,000 strong fans at Hillsborough Stadium to rock out with the mighty Saxon?

The Guinness World Record and gig will also be part of a one hour special Channel 4 TV programme called Harvey Goldsmith Presents, which is set to air in April as part of a new six part series.

Tickets for "Saxon Returns", January 26th at Sheffield City Hall in Sheffield, England are £15.00 and are available from telephone number 0114 2789789 or via www.aloud.com .

SAXON New Single, New Album 58435
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: SAXON New Single, New Album   SAXON New Single, New Album EmptyMer 17 Jan - 1:32

SPV/Steamhammer a fixé au 5 mars 2007 la sortie Europeenne du nouvel album : "The Inner Sanctum". Til y aura aussi un double live DVD, "To Hell and Back Again".
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: SAXON New Single, New Album   SAXON New Single, New Album EmptyMer 17 Jan - 1:32

Voila quelques détails supllémentaires, l'album est fini :

Thomas Jensen, manager of NWOBHM legends SAXON, has issued the following update: "The band has just finished the new album, the album is called The Inner Sanctum, released March 5th (via SPV/Steamhammer). There will be a single released of the album in late January early February. As you know we've been filming for three months in association with Harvey Goldsmith as part of this we are playing a gig at Sheffield City Hall on January 26th. The band are bringing the eagle and the full European production and the band will be playing some of the new songs. ThereZs also going to be some special t-shirts for the event. Watch out for a radio for a radio show Biff (Byford - singer) did on www.totalrock.com the dates for Biff's show are January 4th at midday and January 7th at 11pm. (GMT)." Byford comments about the first single on the record: "We are going to release a new single soon off the new album called, 'If I Was You' I wrote the lyrics based on gun and knife crime having seen so many tragic stories of somebody getting knifed to death for a mobile phone and three quid or some young mother caught in the crossfire between two idiots with guns. 'If I was you and you were me would you live your life differently'."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: SAXON New Single, New Album   SAXON New Single, New Album EmptyMer 17 Jan - 1:33

voila le track list avec le programme du DVD bonus qui accompagnera l'édition limittée :
sortie le 5 mars.

"The Inner Sanctum" limited editon track listing:

01. State of Grace
02. Need for Speed
03. Let Me Feel Your Power
04. Red Star Falling
05. I've Got to Rock
(To Stay Alive)
06. If I Was You (album version)
07. Going Nowhere Fast
08. Ashes to Ashes
09. Empire Rising
10. Atila the Hun

Bonus DVD (approximately 50 minutes long):

A Night Out with the Boys:

01. To Hell and Back Again
02. A Night Out with the Boys – The Idea
03. A Night Out with the Boys - Not Really
04. See the Light Shining
05. A Night Out with the Boys - Now It Started
06. Redline
07. Suzie Hold On
08. Stand Up and Be Counted
09. Frozen Rainbow
10. Never Surrender
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: SAXON New Single, New Album   SAXON New Single, New Album EmptyDim 21 Jan - 22:11

SAXON - New Single Available For Download

SAXON New Single, New Album T58820 According to the official SAXON website, the band's new single 'If I Was You' is now available for download internationally. Go to this location for an extensive list of online shops where the single is currently available.

As previously reported, Saxon are scheduled to release their latest album, The Inner Sanctum, on March 2nd in Germany March 5th in Europe and April 3rd in North America.

The Inner Sanctum will be available in a digipak with Bonus DVD or in a jewel case, including one bonus track.
The tracklisting for the Limited Editon of The Inner Sanctum is as follows:
'State Of Grace',
'Need For Speed',
'Let Me Feel Your Power',
'Red Star Falling',
'I've Got To Rock (To Stay Alive)',
'Going Nowhere Fast',
'Ashes To Ashes',
'Empire Rising',
'Atila The Hun',

Content on Bonus DVD:

A Night Out With The Boys:
'To Hell And Back Again',
'A Night Out With The Boys – The Idea',
'A Night Out With The Boys – Not Really',
'See The Light Shining',
'A Night Out With The Boys – Now It Started',
'Redline',
'Suzie Hold On',

'Stand Up And Be Counted',
'Frozen Rainbow',
'Never Surrender',

More details: DVD 5; 2.0 Dolby Digital & 5.1 Audio; Duration approx. 50 min; Code free; Subtitles: German.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: SAXON New Single, New Album   SAXON New Single, New Album EmptyMer 24 Jan - 18:56

SAXON Drummer On New Album The Inner Sanctum - It Was The "Best Of Any Recording Session I've Ever Been Involved With"

SAXON New Single, New Album T58830 SAXON drummer Nigel Glockler has issued the following update:

"Sorry for the lack of communication but we've been so busy getting the new album together and loads of other stuff has been going on!!

We actually started writing back in January, getting ideas together in between the Night Out With The Boys tour - after that ended, there was a long run of festivals during the summer until, finally, we were able to get in the studio to start recording the follow-up to Lionheart. This was going to be a very important album for me - not that any recording isn't - but this was the first one since re-joining the band so I went through all my parts in the minutest detail and took onboard suggestions from the other guys too - they got plenty back from me as well re guitar parts, etc., but this is how we work anyway, throwing ideas around and helping each other. It was also going to be my first time working with (producer) Charlie Bauerfeind and, I must say, it was a great experience - he really brought out the best in me - it was a true pleasure working with him! It was the first time of working with a producer who really knew about, and was into, drums. And my keyboard parts went down quick too!

Everyone worked their hearts out during the writing sessions and during the recording - I think the vibe was probably the best of any recording session I've ever been involved with - hard work but fun! - and I'd like to say thanks to the other guys for that - and Charlie and Thomas (Jensen - manager). We mustn't forget the many curries we ate! - I also took a few homemade ones up for the guys to sample - the fact that they were demolished says something I think! And I now realise that Charlie is more of a curry fiend than any of us!!!

By now, everyone knows about this Channel 4 documentary - that has certainly caused me a load of stress - the others too! Having a camera in your face for so many hours a day when you're trying to concentrate on music or just chill-out after a long day's writing is not a very pleasant thing - well I didn't think so anyway!

Biff got the brunt of it, being the singer, but we all suffered this invasion - there were fun moments too, but I have to admit I lost my cool a couple of times - ah well, we're all human!!! The secret gig at Lincoln was amazing - the audience were great but that was probably one of the hottest gigs I've ever done temperature-wise - it was an oven!!! - - the meet with the audience afterwards was very enlightening - I think we made a few new fans that night. Obviously not everyone was into it, but the majority of those we spoke to seemed to be. It was a good test for us and well worth doing.

Generally we were quite apprehensive about the whole thing at first, meaning the program as a whole, but later on we could see that Harvey and the TV crew seemed to be on our side and wanted to raise our profile in the UK. The proof of the pudding will be when it airs!

Going to the Classic Rock awards was a first for us - might just have to do it again next year! Thanks to Harvey and Scott Rowley for that.

Next on the agenda is the album playback for the press - this Friday - that's going to be interesting to see what they think - then the Air Guitar thing at Sheffield on Saturday, followed by the Sheffield gig next week. After that, it's the tour proper - I can't wait - it's going to be a long slog - I mean that in the nicest possible way!

I'm going to try and sort out doing a kind of 'On The Road' daily blog if I can get a laptop together in time.

As regards other happenings, I'm back in touch with Steve Howe - hadn't seen him since GTR days, so we had a lot to talk about. I'd been to see MOTÖRHEAD in Paris and was waiting at Gare Du Nord when Steve strolled in - brilliant to catch up. Also, John Payne and I are in touch again - his new band's Great! And check out Bernie Torme's band too!

Been a bit lax on the TV music front due to lack of spare time but I'm going to make up for that this year. Also going to sort out a MySpace site - about time!!!! Just remains for me to say - see you on the road and hope you like The Inner Sanctum."

As reported earlier today, Saxon's new single 'If I Was You' is now available for download internationally. Go to this location for an extensive list of online shops where the single is currently available.

As previously reported, Saxon are scheduled to release their latest album, The Inner Sanctum, on March 2nd in Germany March 5th in Europe and April 3rd in North America.

The Inner Sanctum will be available in a digipak with Bonus DVD or in a jewel case, including one bonus track.
The tracklisting for the Limited Editon of The Inner Sanctum is as follows: 'State Of Grace',
'Need For Speed',
'Let Me Feel Your Power',
'Red Star Falling',
'I've Got To Rock (To Stay Alive)',
'Going Nowhere Fast',
'Ashes To Ashes',
'Empire Rising',
'Atila The Hun',

Content on Bonus DVD:

A Night Out With The Boys:
'To Hell And Back Again',
'A Night Out With The Boys – The Idea',
'A Night Out With The Boys – Not Really',
'See The Light Shining',
'A Night Out With The Boys
– Now It Started',
'Redline',
'Suzie Hold On', 'Stand Up And Be Counted',

'Frozen Rainbow',
'Never Surrender',

More details:
DVD 5; 2.0 Dolby Digital & 5.1 Audio;
Duration approx. 50 min;
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: SAXON New Single, New Album   SAXON New Single, New Album EmptyJeu 15 Fév - 14:59

SAXON New Single, New Album Saxon-cover

des extraits de tous les morceaux sur le site recréé pour l'occasion :

http://saxon747.com/en/is/

01. State of Grace
02. Need for Speed
03. Let Me Feel Your Power
04. Red Star Falling
05. I've Got to Rock
(To Stay Alive)
06. If I Was You (album version)
07. Going Nowhere Fast
08. Ashes to Ashes
09. Empire Rising
10. Atila the Hun

SAXON New Single, New Album B5cc0222d3
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: SAXON New Single, New Album   SAXON New Single, New Album EmptySam 24 Fév - 12:25

SAXON Frontman's Radio Show "My Planet Rocks" To Air Tomorrow

SAXON New Single, New Album 61042

SAXON frontman Biff Byford's My Planet Rocks radio show will be aired this Saturday, February 24th at 7PM and it will be repeated again next Thursday, March 1st. To tune in visit: www.planetrock.com .

As previously reported, SAXON - Never Surrender (Or Nearly Good Looking) is a new autobiography by Biff Byford and John Tucker, and it will be published via I.P. Publishing in April 2007. Distribution in the UK will be handled by Gazelle Book Services Limited.

An excerpt dubbed Part One - Hungry Years - Chapter can be read here.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: SAXON New Single, New Album   SAXON New Single, New Album EmptySam 24 Fév - 12:34

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: SAXON New Single, New Album   SAXON New Single, New Album EmptyVen 9 Mar - 21:45

Une initiative très sympa et fort rare de nos jours en ce qui concerne des infos sur un road-tour …sous forme de podcast.
- http://tourblog.saxon747.com/
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: SAXON New Single, New Album   SAXON New Single, New Album EmptyVen 9 Mar - 21:45

…interview de Biff sur Planet Rock
-Lien mp3 http://www.northernlady.ath.cx/interview/planet_rocks.mp3
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: SAXON New Single, New Album   SAXON New Single, New Album EmptyDim 8 Avr - 17:13

la video de "If I Was You", tirée du nouvel album, mise en ligne :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5fLQqeMEko

SAXON New Single, New Album Saxon-theinnersanctum
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: SAXON New Single, New Album   SAXON New Single, New Album EmptyVen 8 Juin - 0:54

SAXON - 'Let Me Feel Your Power' Video Available

SAXON New Single, New Album T67473 SAXON have debuted their new video, 'Let Me Feel Your Power' at this location. The track is pulled from their new album, The Inner Sanctum, which was released by SPV. In other news, the UK metal legends have launched their own YouTube page here.

As well, Saxon have posted the latest and last podcast of the Inner Sanctum Tour Part I at this location
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: SAXON New Single, New Album   SAXON New Single, New Album Empty

SAXON New Single, New Album
Page 1 sur 1