Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

SAXON

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SAXON Empty
MessageSujet: SAXON   SAXON EmptyVen 20 Avr - 18:17

SAXON - New Nigel's Music Corner Entry Available, SAXON T64542

SAXON drummer Nigel Clockler has issued the following update via his Nigel's Music Corner column:

FURYON
"Formed out of the ashes of PRIDE, this Worthing/Brighton based band, on first listening, sound like a cross between KING'S X and BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - no bad thing there!! - but you make up your own mind!

I’ve known cousins Simon and Lee Farmery for years and watched their progress in various local bands - they’re a superb, tight rhythm section and Chris Green, the guitarist plays some quite brilliant guitar behind the powerful vocals of Matt Mitchell. They’ve been gigging around the UK and have released an EP called 32 Hours - go and check out their site and grab a copy of the CD here."

Go to this location to check out Nigel's Music Corner.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

SAXON Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SAXON   SAXON EmptySam 28 Avr - 4:12

SAXON Drummer Nigel Glockler - " The Audiences At Every Gig So Far Have Been Amazing"

SAXON drummer Nigel Glockler has issued following update:

"It's April 26th, and I'm sitting in my hotel room in Vienna looking back on the tour so far.

It seems eons ago that we were in production rehearsals in Bad Soden, near Frankfurt - there were so many things to do - deciding what cymbal configuration to use, trying out new drum heads and sticks (Shawstix had sadly ceased trading), learning to play the songs from The Inner Sanctum in a live situation, actually deciding which ones to play, and learning new tracks like 'Travellers In Time' and 'Killing Ground', which, although I'd co-written it, I'd never played it live.

Then it was onto the tour bus and off we go! Acquainted myself with the MASTERPLAN guys at the first gig - I was already a fan and had had the second CD prior to the tour - a great album - Roland, Jan, Axel, and the two Mikes were great from the off. The Markthalle at Hamburg had been the first gig on my rejoining of the band in 2005 so that was an especially poignant moment playing there. This time I was prepared for the intense heat!! - that first tour it had nearly killed me!!! The tour has thundered through, in no particular order, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, France , Spain, Italy, Greece - I have to say that the audiences at every gig so far have been amazing - it has been so fantastic to get such an incredible reaction - thank you to you all! Never mind what other bands say, Saxon fans rule!!!! - thanks again!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SAXON
Page 1 sur 1