Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -22%
Acer Nitro QG241YM3BMIIPX – Ecran PC Gaming ...
Voir le deal
139.99 €

BILL WARD (BLACK SABBATH)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

BILL WARD (BLACK SABBATH) Empty
MessageSujet: BILL WARD (BLACK SABBATH)   BILL WARD (BLACK SABBATH) EmptySam 20 Jan - 18:31

BLACK SABBATH Drummer BILL WARD To Salute TYPE O NEGATIVE And JAMES BROWN On Next Rock 50 Radio Show

BILL WARD (BLACK SABBATH) T58704 BLACK SABBATH drummer BILL WARD has issued the following update regarding his next Rock 50 radio program:

"Just checking in with you to announce some details of the radio show (New Year show) for this Saturday, January 20th. I don't know yet, if I'll be at the show, however, Mike Stark and Liese will be there to make sure you get the best of today's metal hardcore music and more. We're featuring some new cuts, including new DEFTONES. We'll be continuing to play recently new STRAPPING YOUNG LAD and LAMB OF GOD cuts also - both great albums.

The biggest feature will be an entire segment devoted to TYPE O NEGATIVE. They're here in Southern California and playing live at the House of Blues in Anaheim, CA on January 21st and 22nd. I've selected the most played Type O music on our radio show from over the years. I hope you'll enjoy what I've chosen.

We'll also step out of our normal format to play a JAMES BROWN song and send our condolences to his family. OK - I have to leave. Check us out. It's a good show if you enjoy kick ass metal."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BILL WARD (BLACK SABBATH)   BILL WARD (BLACK SABBATH) EmptyDim 20 Mai - 22:39

BLACK SABBATH Drummer BILL WARD - 'Children Killing Children' Video Now Online

BILL WARD (BLACK SABBATH) T66415 BLACK SABBATH Online's Joe Siegler has issued the following update:

"What absolute chaos when babies are murdered by bullets that just went astray
When they fall down, I feel sad."

Update May 2007: I originally posted this story in June of 2006, and today Bill had me release the music video for this (finally), so I'm adding the video to this story.

The above are some of the lyrics from the song 'Children Killing Children' off of Bill Ward's 1997 solo album When the Bough Breaks. This song has always been a good one, and has been rather overlooked. My wife and I have always loved this song, and told Bill that on the phone some years ago. As I see world (and home) events happen that involve children my mind is always drawn to this song, and the message it conveys. It's a powerful one, and unfortunately, today the message really screamed loudly to me.

In 2005 my wife and I had our first child, and this is the first time I had listened to this song since then. No particular reason, but more bands, more albums, more songs, the ones from the past tend to get pushed towards the back. This morning, I was working on an update for the Bill Ward site with some info Bill and his managers have sent over to me to get online for a merchandise sale he's about to have. Anyway, in doing that, I decided to stick on When the Bough Breaks as something to listen to. Figure I should give some of Bill's music a listen when I was working on his site. Then track two came on, 'Children Killing Children'. And as listened to the lyrics, I imagined the absolute grief that I would feel if something like that happened to my daughter, and I became rather sad and depressed in a way I never had done before listening to this song. Then I got angry as I could not do a damn thing about the violence depicted in the song against children. I cried.

Been awhile since I've done that listening to a song. Now I know some metalheads who will read this story on some metal news sites will read my words and call me a pussy or some other such name because I had an emotional reaction to a song like that, but you know what? It's you who are the pussy for not realizing the depth and emotion behind this song, and what I'm saying. This is a message and a song that people should be listening to and conveying. Violence is costing us our children, and this kind of thing should be stopped. This is not the usual "message" that gets out there in a Black Sabbath related song, but it should be one that's believed by all.

'Children Killing Children' is a powerful song, and it should NOT be forgotten. If you have Bough Breaks, go get it out and give it a listen. The album's been out of print for awhile now, but Bill is selling it direct on his own website, so if you don't have it, go there and buy a copy. Heck, even if you do have it, go there and buy another copy and give one to a friend. It's a great album, and the message behind 'Children Killing Children' should be heard."

The complete lyrics from the song, screen captures from the video, and the video itself can be found at this location.

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: BILL WARD (BLACK SABBATH)   BILL WARD (BLACK SABBATH) EmptyMer 25 Juil - 22:27

BLACK SABBATH Drummer BILL WARD - Technical Problems With Today's Rock 50 Show

BLACK SABBATH drummer BILL WARD's website has issued the following update regarding his Rock 50 radio ashow:
"Due to technical difficulties with the college's web site, Rock 50 will not air live today (July 23rd). It will be available on the alternative stream on WPMD.org beginning at 7.00PM tonight through next Saturday. Times each day: 11.00AM, 7.00PM and 3.00AM. All times Pacific. Please visit Wpmd.org to check out the stream."

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: BILL WARD (BLACK SABBATH)   BILL WARD (BLACK SABBATH) Empty

BILL WARD (BLACK SABBATH)
Page 1 sur 1